Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first article in the New York Daily News!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etlux View Post
    it has been a pleasure watrching your career blossom on these very forums
    Thank you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
      well done, man. Good article too.

I'm a writer myself but since University aside from getting three short stories published and an awful lot of stuff rejected I'm no closer to being able to call myself a professional writer.

You must have no shortage of talent and drive to get the opportunity of an article in a paper like that.

I'm on the verge of accepting a crappy insurance job because they have offered to let me edit their in-house magazine!
      Thanks my friend, just take this piece of advice with you. What do you call a writer that doesn't give up? Published.

Comment

Excellent, excellent stuff Ryan. Great opening line, nice segue. Your polish is beginning to ooze.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Excellent, excellent stuff Ryan. Great opening line, nice segue. Your polish is beginning to ooze.
          Thank you IMDAZED. My closer was supposed to be, "After all, isn't Spanish one of the Romance languages," but they took it out haha.

Comment

It was a good read. Keep it up, and I wish you nothing but the best.

Comment

Ah, now your text message from last week makes sense. I had no clue what you were talking about, and feel like a dick for not responding.

Congrats bro. Very, very proud of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                Here is my first article, which featured some of the winners from the opening night of the Daily News New York Golden Gloves last night at BB Kings in Times Square.

Writing this story was tough as hell, but its extremely rewarding. Make sure to pick up as many copies of the paper as you can! For a sneak peak, here's the story.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...en_gloves.html
                Great stuff bro! Stay on the grind, you're well on your way to big things.

Comment

Congratz Ryan, we're proud of you bro, keep it up.

I hope someday, you replace the biased **** Tim Smith

Comment

Nice. But, try ur hand at something explosive and eye opening. Discuss the dirty secret of the sport, PEDs and career crafting. Expose all the frauds and the cheats and the thieves who profit from it.

I doubt that u would delve into this as an up and coming journalist. But, the truth needs to be told and no of u boxing journalists will do actually journalism for fear of being blackballed.

I hope u step up R. U r our last hope.

Comment

that was a damn good article. tight work man. all the best to ya!

Comment

Working...
                      X