No announcement yet.

Bush Tax Cuts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush Tax Cuts

Bernie Sanders puts up a very good speech about the bush tax cuts.

I don't have to put much commentary on the issue. He falters on the message a little bit nearing the end, but by in large I agree with what he says.

Tax cuts are great, but they need to be for the middle class who needs them, not the rich oligarchs that Bush worked for.

Sanders is a pretty solid guy, but he sold out on the health care bill and the audit the fed bill.

I no longer view him like I once did.

Same goes for Kucinich.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
      Tax cuts are great, but they need to be for the middle class who needs them, not the rich oligarchs that Bush worked for.

Sanders is a pretty solid guy, but he sold out on the health care bill and the audit the fed bill.

I no longer view him like I once did.

Same goes for Kucinich.
      Well the Republicans dont wanna budge on that. They want them for all americans the elite included. I wish they'd hurry up and do something though this ****'s way beyond ridiculous IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Well the Republicans dont wanna budge on that. They want them for all americans the elite included. I wish they'd hurry up and do something though this ****'s way beyond ridiculous IMHO.
        Of course not, they're total frauds and they're trying to fool a lot of people into thinking they're populists by using this tea party fraud.

That is pure astro turf populism.

Comment

What is Bernie Sander's ideology. DO ANY OF YOU EVEN KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS A COMMUNIST, AND PROUD OF IT!!!!!

Tax cuts need to stay in place, even if the rich put the money in the bank. Actually, their money is almost better in the bank than it is if they riskfully spend it.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
            Of course not, they're total frauds and they're trying to fool a lot of people into thinking they're populists by using this tea party fraud.

That is pure astro turf populism.
            Yea, thats why ya'll bearly ever see me discuss politics, cause it's all a hot steamy crock of **** to me. I'll still follow it to stay informed but thats pretty much the extent of it. Everybody's got their hands in the next fellas pocket playin pocket pool while finger ****in the next fellas wife. It's just a quagmire of bull****. Rant done.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
              What is Bernie Sander's ideology. DO ANY OF YOU EVEN KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS A COMMUNIST, AND PROUD OF IT!!!!!

Tax cuts need to stay in place, even if the rich put the money in the bank. Actually, their money is almost better in the bank than it is if they riskfully spend it.

I was going to comment on your post, then I looked and saw you were only 20 yrs old. It's not your fault, but at this time you don't know **** about the world.

You don't even know what a communist is!!!!! Just educate yourself please and we will talk again maybe in a decade or two.

I'm not being mean to you, I'm just giving you some real sincere advice.

Comment

sad that these types of threads don't get more replies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  sad that these types of threads don't get more replies.
                  I don't expect many. That's why I just posted the video instead of trying to steer discussion. I don't expect quality responses on the whole, but hopefully some people who are unfamiliar with the issues he brings up can watch and simply reflect on the issue.

Comment

He sounds just like Steinbrenner from Seinfeld

Sorry still listening

Comment

Working...
                    X