No announcement yet.

Abs Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abs Workout

mainly made this vid for someone who's got something as basic as dumbbell sitting around and wants to do some ab workouts to build them up. for athletes, if you want to use this for say boxing, just increase your sets and reps to help increase the amount of stamina your abdominals will gain.

hope this helps any of you guys out. got 3 more complex routines, a few rounds of mitts, legs and plyo coming up if any of you are interested in seeing those and i aready have a few other workouts already on my channel. link is below. thanks again

LOL @ the ending!

I got a few of those in my routine, good post man. Can't be stressed enough how careful one should be with his back though.

Comment

Originally posted by Venoame View Post
      LOL @ the ending!

I got a few of those in my routine, good post man. Can't be stressed enough how careful one should be with his back though.
      hah thx man. yeah my gf was messin around on her laptop with photo booth and i turned around and saw her makin crazy ass faces at me and it caught me by surprise lol. ended up using it for all my vids for the end cuz it looked funny.

Comment

great vid, lol......

Comment

haha sick video
          those twists are killer especially at the end of a ab workout
          quality
          and the ending LMAO haha

Comment

Originally posted by iceman1 View Post
            haha sick video
            those twists are killer especially at the end of a ab workout
            quality
            and the ending LMAO haha
            for sure man hah

Comment

will try this out today

Comment

Originally posted by KnockOutPuncher View Post
                will try this out today
                That's awesome man!! If you read this before you do them make sure you choose a goal of sets and reps that challenge your fitness level. Also let us know how it went!!!

Comment

am down to do this, i do my workout with that bigass ball lol ive been noticin change i only do 1 set of 2 diffrent workouts: side to side and straight up

thanks

ill deff. try this 2marrow, put more work on my abs

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                    am down to do this, i do my workout with that bigass ball lol ive been noticin change i only do 1 set of 2 diffrent workouts: side to side and straight up

thanks

ill deff. try this 2marrow, put more work on my abs
                    kudos! since it seems like your just getting into making your core workouts harder,
                    i suggest 2-3 sets of each group.
                    8-15 reps on the v ups and 16-30 alternating counting each time you move.
                    8-15 perfect crunches then into the 30 second plank
                    8-15 weighted situps to 16-30 side taps counting each time you tap a side

as you progress in stamina and stength you can increase reps, do plank variation, more weight on situps and side taps and increase total sets. good luck and let us know how it went!

Comment

Working...
                    X