Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothin about Styles new Mixtape? What the **** is the Problem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothin about Styles new Mixtape? What the **** is the Problem?

Styles and Joe Buddens are the best rappers our right now in my opinion, i dont think anyones close to them and that includes many of my favorites....camron, ghostface killah, and whoever else

I'm all about some new Styles Music.... but haven't seen the mixtape, what's it called?

Edit: Sorry... I remember reading that "The Green Ghost Project" was coming out soon and then forgot about it (I'd prefer to forget than wait anxiously). Anyway I'm downloading now... thanks for the head's up.

ABC
    Last edited by abc123WBVA; 02-01-2010, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Well I always love **** from Styles. I can't really agree with Budden though. Not doubting his talent. But I'd rather listen to Ortiz, Royce, personally speakin just from slaughterhosue to be honest.

Comment

Is his new mixtape already out? I actually never heard anything about it.

Comment

are you serious about Styles P being the best out?

Comment

Originally posted by Put It Down View Post
            are you serious about Styles P being the best out?
            I know you were replying to "Lights Out" but I just wanted to say that while I can't say that Styles P is the "best out". I enjoy his music a lot more than others that I would credit with being "better" or "more lyrical". And if there was such a distinction, he would be a good favorite for being the "realest out".

ABC

Comment

Working...
            X