Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian Chris Brown. dude beats the dog **** outta his girl.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PlaT_NuM- View Post
    lol that kick into the bush was well funny
    No it wasn't.

Comment

wow..muslim women see the burka as respectable and see the western portrayal of women as objectionable. they few it as getting to know a woman on the inside instead of the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by RingTech01 View Post
        wow..muslim women see the burka as respectable and see the western portrayal of women as objectionable. they few it as getting to know a woman on the inside instead of the outside.
        Wow they're fuggin...............jagasses.

They can't even carry money without a Man present.

Stupid religion.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

****ed up how the camera guy didnt even try to help just stood there recording.
          her girlfriends wouldnt even help her.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            He would have been imprisoned for impeding a man correcting his Woman.

IMO.

In that place.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

How in the hell did it take him that long to put her on her ass? I mean if you kick me in the head and it doesnt put me down, you are in for a serious ass whippin. He barely beat up a small woman who wasnt fighting back, an angry man would get in his ass

Comment

damn, buddy pulled an anderson silva knee strikes on the poor girl, but damn, this is why asian women date outside of their culture more now .

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  She could have had it coming. Probably not, but there are some women who need a good ass whoopin.

Comment

i hope he does that in front of all the boxingscene members and see what happens to that ****. i would be probably the first to do something.

Comment

Even if she cheated on him let's say, she doesn't deserve that kind of punishment.

I hate it when people watch but don't do something about it, If i were there I would have shown him how to really throw some knees in the clinch. Punk *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X