No announcement yet.

Please stop embarassing yourselves...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please stop embarassing yourselves...

The chat on this forum is becoming unbearable. I don't understand where all this hate comes from. This is boxing. All you bitches that feel the need to deride your favorite fighter's opponent aren't genuine boxing fans. Understand that.

The entire forum is plagued by childish rants against Mayweather, Pacquaio, Cotto, Haye, Klitschko, etc.

Get a f***ing grip. These are professional fighters, worthy of any true boxing fan's respect.

'Mayweather ducked every worthy challenger!'. STFU. Take a look at his resumé . 'He's not fighting anyone genuine at 147.' He's up against the best p4p nonetheless, and he was a featherweight. No cause for disdain. Don't tell me he's not a superb fighter. I honestly can't imagine that there is a GENUINE boxing fan that doesn't respect the man's BOXING ability.

The nationalistic element; 'U.K fans only support their own!' STFU. I had Pacquaio over Hatton all day every day. I wanted the win for Pacquaio. I wanted it because I'm not a blinkered fool that follows the media, or nationalistic bias, blindly. Pacquaio is great for boxing. I have around five friends that are tracing boxing history because of this solitary fighter.

Mayweather v Pacquaio is a beautiful fight for fans of boxing. Just appreciate it.

How about a little dignity in discussions? Is that beneath us? They are both men who have dedicated their lives to the art of boxing.

So give it up ffs, are we boxing fans here? Guaranteed all the fools on this forum that make little pathetic signatures of their 'most hated' fighters have never once stepped into a ring and taken their share of a beating. If you had you would understand the absolute balls that it takes to step into an arena, with your very dignity at stake.

What annoys me the most is that the great posters on here, the people that have (over 5 years) passively taught me the details and intricacies of boxing history, are pushed to the margins of this forum. For every post worthy of celebration, a dozen quickly wipe their memory from the screen.

I've said it before, this isn't the WWF, this is boxing... 'the noble art'.
    Last edited by Cereal; 05-20-2009, 09:31 PM.

Agree 100%.

Green K for the smartest post in the past week

Comment

bull**** floyd and manny deserve all the **** they're getting for fighting guys at uncomfortable weights. No fight fan would approve of that.

Comment

Originally posted by glidesmack View Post
        bull**** floyd and manny deserve all the **** they're getting for fighting guys at uncomfortable weights. No fight fan would approve of that.
        This is the thread starters point right here , a young know nothing hype fan that makes stupid comments that are not based on fact ,,,,,

Floyd has given huge weights away to bigger fighters his whole career , the closest he has ever been to a fair fight is Hatton and this one , so what he has a small weight advantage of 4 pounds , understand boxing , that is the point the poster is trying to say , understand it and appreciate its stars , children over run this board with crap day after day its like romper room .

A good post to the threads starter and I agree fully .

Comment

Originally posted by glidesmack View Post
          As far as I'm aware, Pacquaio's latest fight was against Ricky Hatton at 140. This was the weight at which he was undefeated. Do you think that Hatton was 'uncomfortable' at this weight?

I had Pacquaio as an underdog against De La Hoya. But of course, hindsight is a beautiful thing. Only now can we claim (with some degree of reason) that he was uncomfortable. It takes nothing away from the victory itself, which was quite extraordinary.

Furthermore, Pacquaio and Mayweather BOTH campaigned and dominated in their natural weight divisions. Mayweather's comeback fight against a (granted) smaller Marquez, means what? This guy isn't chump change. He fought Pacquaio to the wire twice.

Therefore I disagree with you. However, if you're willing to offer something to the debate and feel you have something further (beyond mere exclamations) to contribute, then I genuinely want to hear it.

Comment

Shoulda put this in the dome or lounge. That's part of the reason NSB has gone to ****, cats like to do their rantin in here and not where they should. I do agree wit the thread tho.

Comment

Green K. tHANKS FOR REMINDING THE HATERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Cereal View Post
                The chat on this forum is becoming unbearable. I don't understand where all this hate comes from. This is boxing. All you bitches that feel the need to deride your favorite opponent's opponent aren't genuine boxing fans. Understand that.

The entire forum is plagued by childish rants against Mayweather, Pacquaio, Cotto, Haye, Klitschko, etc.

Get a f***ing grip. These are professional fighters, worthy of any true boxing fan's respect.

'Mayweather ducked every worthy challenger!'. STFU. Take a look at his resumé . 'He's not fighting anyone genuine at 147.' He's up against the best p4p nonetheless, and he was a featherweight. No cause for disdain. Don't tell me he's not a superb fighter. I honestly can't imagine that there is a GENUINE boxing fan that doesn't respect the man's BOXING ability.

The nationalistic element; 'U.K fans only support their own!' STFU. I had Pacquaio over Hatton all day every day. I wanted the win for Pacquaio. I wanted it because I'm not a blinkered fool that follows the media, or nationalistic bias, blindly. Pacquaio is great for boxing. I have around five friends that are tracing boxing history because of this solitary fighter.

Mayweather v Pacquaio is a beautiful fight for fans of boxing. Just appreciate it.

How about a little dignity in discussions? Is that beneath us? They are both men who have dedicated their lives to the art of boxing.

So give it up ffs, are we boxing fans here? Guaranteed all the fools on this forum that make little pathetic signatures of their 'most hated' fighters have never once stepped into a ring and taken their share of a beating. If you had you would understand the absolute balls that it takes to step into an arena, with your very dignity at stake.

What annoys me the most is that the great posters on here, the people that have (over 5 years) passively taught be the details and intricacies of boxing history, are pushed to the margins of this forum. For every post worthy of celebration, a dozen quickly wipe their memory from the screen.

I've said it before, this isn't the WWF, this is boxing... 'the noble art'.
                Solid post. I would give green K but my supply ran out for today.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

calm down forums wouldn't be interesting without dumb comments and rants. there was a week one time of the year where there were no rants. it was hella boring.

take this

have fun and fuuuck em.

Comment

You make a great point!

Comment

Working...
                    X