Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting rid of belly fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also lifting weights would eventually burn off some fat. You might actually gain some weight. (Most of it being Muscle) Then as the muscle needs more calories it eats the fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor777 View Post
      63 kg isnt stocky at all, im 5 ft 8 and 76 kg. (170 pounds) and 10 percent body fat.
      well then youve got alot of bulk, thats what i meant by stocky
      my bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Sadler View Post
        well then youve got alot of bulk, thats what i meant by stocky
        my bad!
        Maybe I am big boned... (although I am not), my mate is 6ft tall and weighs the same as me. Also I don't have much muscle on me, but prob a bit of fat that I could burn off. There was a stage when I was 53kg or 50kg, and I was very unhealthy, you could see all my bones and that, so I started bulking up and now I consider myself healthy, but my trainers want me to be a bit lighter.

Comment

Your stomach is probably protruding out since you have weak stomach vacuums, "The muscles behined your abbs" so basically you train them by sucking your gut in for a couple of minutes daily.

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/ar...ch-vacuum.html

Comment

Sounds far fetched. Most people have a gut because they are fat.

Celeritas, it sounds hard but it is not! I've been fasting since i was ten and it makes no difference to me. Even though the days are getting longer now I still train. You won't get that badly dehydrated as people think if you plan your meals properly around your training.

It annoys me when people use it as an excuse to not train and do other things. Like the whole world has got to stop for a month! pricks.
            Last edited by Alexis Vastine; 09-16-2008, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Try to do weight training combine with cardio and eat healthy. try to avoid soda and all fatty stuffs

Comment

3 year bump?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                  3 year bump?
                  Excellent technique for a first post.

Comment

lol i was exactly like you like 3 years ago and using the same video work out you just put out but like just do the common cardios swimming, running and you will be fine (Y)

Comment

As said before, there is no such thing as spot reduction. If you want to lose fat on your guy, you're going to have to lower your bodyfat% over your whole body. I can't remember any exact figures (and I really cant be arsed to trawl through pubmed for studies), but diet accounts for around 80% of weight loss, so concentrate on that. Otherwise, HIIT is good for weight loss. Hell, boxing is good for weight loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X