No announcement yet.

Comparing the Everlast gloves from the Everlast website with Maidana's. [Image]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mourinho1 View Post
    I would like to know how many of y'all think FMJ staged these two events(jackson and gloves) for PROMOTING PURPOSES??

First he let the fans choose between khan and maidana, and the majority wanted maidana. After he chose maidana there still were complaints that it wouldnt be competitive...

Back then i allready posted that this was a good time to show everyone how good of a promoter he is!! He made a few powermoves that were smart, by putting on his card Khan and Broner. Those were good moves, but i think the last two moves jackson and glove gates are too good with the timing so close to the fight. i know gloves are tested at the last moment, but i just think these are his last aces. His last finishing moves to get the PPV's. FMJ is in his own league(promoting)... i wonder if jackson and the gloves incidents are also covered beside the internet on the television/media...

My 2 cents
    i believe this too. there was nothing wrong with the gloves, just a publicity stunt and mind games

Comment

They look the same.

If you guys read the details the reason the commission disappoved the blue gloves is because technically they are "custom" because of the non-stock color scheme. Maidana's team failed to get the "custom" gloves specifically approved so when Floyd objected to them, they were told to wear the red OR black version of the Everlast MX (the same glove).

All of this **** about the MX (one of the most common boxing gloves in the world for several years now) suddenly becoming an illegal killing machine responsible for mass brain damage and death and anarchy shows just how dim Floyd's fanbase is.

Comment

This is for Red Foxx and DempseyBeTrolling

Originally posted by Red Slider
        Neil Morton on the difference in yesterday***39;s gloves of Maidana***39;s and Cotto***39;s,"One blue leather, the others***39; red leather." #boxing

— Steve Kim (@stevemaxboxing) May 3, 2014

Neil Morton says they have paper work and paper trail that proves that Maidana***39;s glove are do the same design specs as any other MX glove

— Steve Kim (@stevemaxboxing) May 3, 2014

None of you were there. None of you felt or saw the gloves in person. You just took what TMT said and ran with it. To no one's surprise.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Why are people feeding into this. I guess something had to happen to try and sale this fight.

Comment

The difference is Fraud Jr.'s gloves have " |]|_|$$Y "inscribed inside the glove. Maidana's do not.

Comment

Big Mac from the Website vs. Real Life Big Mac

The real life big mac doesn't have as much padding; it's clear as day! The FDA should ban the big mac on the right since it looks nothing like the one on the website!

Comment

Working...
              X