• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deejd View Post
    Let's take it one step further; 'they're.'
    !!!........................

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Hunter trying to play mind games like Nazim did against Tony.

At least Paulie and Showtime called him out. Unlike HBO that just let Nazim trash Tony
      You are just so cute sometimes....

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
        Anyone who has any knowledge in supplements would wonder why amino acids would be causing a uproar. It's similar to taking a protein shake. A GNC protein shake, not an Ariza shake.

This. Amino acids make up proteins. You will get amino acids from drinking milk. If he drank milk before the fight would people freak out?

Comment

It was a damn vitamin, please man. Lucas could have fought on his knees with a hand tied behind his back and Dallas was still going into lullabye land. Its not Lucas was doing the Lance Armstrong/Manny Pacquiao program lol.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            This. Amino acids make up proteins. You will get amino acids from drinking milk. If he drank milk before the fight would people freak out?
            THANK YOU. Amino acids are the most basic thing you can take. Creatine is even a step up.

Comment

The problem with just assuming it was AMINO 4500 is that anything could be in that bottle. Even if they do test the contest of the bottle, it's possible that the the one pill he took was an illegal drug while the other pills were just there for cover.

If it was something they had to report beforehand and they didn't, it makes it shady regardless of what the test results are.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                The problem with just assuming it was that AMINO 4500 is that anything could be in that bottle. Even if they do test the contest of the bottle, it's possible that the the one pill he took was the illegal supplements while the other pills were just there for cover.

If it was something they had to report beforehand and they didn't, it makes it shady regardless of what the test results are.
                that's why it's supposed to be sealed in advance.

Of course, I'm speculating this was the case but like I said from my understanding this is the way things are supposed to be (in most states).

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  that's why it's supposed to be sealed in advance.

Of course, I'm speculating this was the case but like I said from my understanding this is the way things are supposed to be (in most states).
                  Yeah, that's why I don't quite want to give Matthyse a pass here. If Chavez did something like this, people would be all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Yeah, that's why I don't quite want to give Matthyse a pass here. If Chavez did something like this, people would be all over it.
                    They are supposed to take urine tests after the fight correct? Unless its Texas of course.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      They are supposed to take urine tests after the fight correct? Unless its Texas of course.
                      We can't exactly rely and shitty commission testing to detect whatever he took.

Or what if it was a masking agent meant to make the urine test negative? Something meant to be taken right before the fight for it to work.
                      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 01-27-2013, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X