Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes this fight any different to De La Hoya vs Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think people also add to the fact that dela hoya is old and it is more difficult for him to cut weight because of it, whereas chad is younger and it wouldn't be as difficult and taxing on his body.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
      First 2 rounds could have been what the entire would would look like at 175.. Dawson was more than a match for Ward but stopped fighter after 2
      Andre Ward out jabbed Dawson, and was superior in footwork, counter punching and of course in fighting. This was the same Dawson that lost to Pasqual @ 175, but the only difference is Ward is a superior boxer to Pascqual with the boxing IQ and STAMINA to finish him off.

Comment

Both DLH and Dawson requested it. So why do people argue it?

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          De La Hoya moved down 7 lbs from 154 to 147, even fought at 150 inbetween to warm up for it

De La Hoya didn't fight at 147 for 7 years

Dawson moved down 7 lbs from 175 to 168, Dawson didn't fight at 168 for 6 years
          The only difference was that Dawson is younger and probably thought his body could handle it. Other than that, same situation. I was happy when Pac was beating the hell outta DLH lol, but I don't have negative feelings towards Dawson so I hope there's a rematch at 175.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
            Oscar did not REQUEST the Pacquiao fight, they called him out. This was and is the biggest lie being told in boxing until this day.

Comment

For one, Andre Ward didnt jump up from welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                He wasnt drained....so to me there isnt any difference!
                Ofcourse you gonna say that,you are a pacfraud groupie and you know that Ward took a page from Pacfraud ,so you sympathize with Andre Fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  He wasnt drained....so to me there isnt any difference!
                  Who wasn't drained?

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Turner
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Zano-24

Oscar did not REQUEST the Pacquiao fight, they called him out. This was and is the biggest lie being told in boxing until this day.
                    He didnt have to take it. Or are you going to tell me that OSCAR DE LA HOYA didnt have options.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Who wasn't drained?
                      Manny Pacquiao wasn't drained.

Comment

Working...
                      X