No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez is Not Interested in Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez is Not Interested in Brandon Rios

WBO interim-junior welterweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez (54-6-1, 39KOs) says that he has very little interest in facing Brandon Rios (30-0-1, 22KOs) on July 14th at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yeah better to just keep fighting no hopers while waiting for Pac to agree to a forth fight. SMH

Comment

Now what Arum? You got Rios that gift decision just for JMM to reject the fight against him.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Now what Arum? You got Rios that gift decision just for JMM to reject the fight against him.
        i told yall JMM was a fucqing joke, he gonna keep fighting bums until he gets undeserved lucritive fight with Pacqman. retire already ****!

Comment

this is bull****, JMM is my second favorite fighter but he aint got no right to fight bums all day while waiting for Manny when the other p4p fighters are fighting other world class guys. JMM wants to fight the southpaw bum from England that Amir Khan fought last year...I'm sorry but 1) that dude aint world class and 2) he's also gonna make u look bad and 3) this is another PPV fight in Dallas Cowboys' stadium? U owe the fans a real fight for that $$$ we're dropping. U wanna complain and say its an issue of fighting a southpaw? then fight Zab Judah, fight Antonio DeMarco, fight Devon Alexander...no more bums from here on out u got ur free pass

Comment

He's going to fight Gesta and nobody will care.

Comment

I mean the least JMM could do is fight Zab Judah. C'mon now JMM you are disappointing the crap outta me here. Got nothing but love and respect for the guy but how many crap fights does he think the public will buy?

Comment

Fight Zab Judah, he's a southpaw and will provide some excitement.

Comment

Why should JMM fight Rios?

can anybody give me a good reason why he should?

Comment

Zab Judah vs Juan Manuel Marquez is a great match up!
                    Two veteran boxing Champions who both have big followings.
                    Both Champions at 140lbs so let's make this fight happen.

This could be a PPV and people will buy it over Brandon Rios.

Comment

Working...
                    X