No announcement yet.

Khan vs. Molina + Undercards RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Considering how many he throws on the button, his punches never seem to hurt his opponents.
    cause he rarely sits on these punches. it makes his punches look fast. his technique is garbage.

Comment

• khan is still being reckless
      If Molina didnt have such midget arms and the power of a powder puff girl with his punches khan would have been on his ass and ready to blame his new trainer for the L.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        The comments on here are so ignorant.

OF course Khan is making mistakes

The whole point of this fight is for hunter to take a good look at what needs to be worked on.

Lmao morons think hunter is going to have Khan mastering inside fighting and fixing all his mistakes in one camp
        No one is saying he should be mastering inside fighting, nor do I or anyone expect miracles, I'm just saying I see zero improvements defensively. I hope he improves and time will tell, I'm just a little disappointed and he is still a KO waiting to happen unless he changes that.

Comment

• It's going to take some time for Khan to really show improvement. The good thing about this is he can watch the tape and see where his mistakes are.

I think he needs another fight or two before he fights for a world title again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            The comments on here are so ignorant.

OF course Khan is making mistakes

The whole point of this fight is for hunter to take a good look at what needs to be worked on.

Lmao morons think hunter is going to have Khan mastering inside fighting and fixing all his mistakes in one camp
            Isn't that what past footage is for?

Comment

• So much for Molina saying he was gonna "explode in the ring."

Comment

• Khan's winning every round on my scorecard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Garcia ringside, little does he know that Zab was on his way to the arena tonight with 15 of his goons.
                  just proves my point about the punk....where can a coward hide?!?...in a crowd!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    You expected him to be this reckless?

I know he's fighting someone vastly inferior to him who can't crack an egg but I didn't expect him to fight identically to how he used to.
                    He's fighting quite a bit differently tbh, more conservative, pacing himself, a bit more of the jab.

It's alright for one camp

Comment

• anyone know how to remove the title your username?

Comment

Working...
                      X