Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i like jose benavidez but when is he going to fight stiffer opposition?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i like jose benavidez but when is he going to fight stiffer opposition?

and really test this kid. his last opponent was 6-9. id like to see him fight Cesar Rene Cuenca next

I wonder the same thing. I think Arum will build up his record to almost 20+, until he gets harder fights. But the kid is gifted

Comment

uhh he's only had like 15 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        uhh he's only had like 15 fights.
        hes 19 years old going on 20 here. and fighting guys with bad records. just wondering when hes going to fight a guy with a stiff one

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
          hes 19 years old going on 20 here. and fighting guys with bad records. just wondering when hes going to fight a guy with a stiff one
          what?? oscar did that **** for years.

Steroidgio Martinez has made an entire career out of it.

Comment

what?? oscar did that **** for years.

Steroidgio Martinez has made an entire career out of it.
            Oscar fought better opposition at his stage of his career. Martinez started boxing at 20 if im not mistaken

oscar in his 5th fight fought a guy 23-2-2 Jeff Money Mayweather and in benzvidez career he fought a guy 3-5-1 in his 5th pro fight

Comment

Steroidgio Martinez started boxing at 20 if im not mistaken
              you call what he does boxing?

Comment

you call what he does boxing?
                whoopin ass is what i like to call it

Comment

whoopin ass is what i like to call what Steroidgio Martinez does
                  BUM ON BUM VIOLENCE is what i like to call it and what it actually is.

but let's keep the topic on Jose. i think Jose will step up competition soon enough. no reason to rush it when people like Steroidgio Martinez are fighting even worse competition.

Comment

BUM ON BUM VIOLENCE is what i like to call it and what it actually is.

but let's keep the topic on Jose. i think Jose will step up competition soon enough. no reason to rush it when people like Steroidgio Martinez are fighting even worse competition.
                    "but lets keep the topic on jose" yet you were the one that brought oscar
                    And the middleweight champion into this...and a sentence later you bring him up again...haha

Comment

Working...
                    X