Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Considered Pac's Toughest Opponent a Tune Up, LMAO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Considered Pac's Toughest Opponent a Tune Up, LMAO!

Floyd was set on fighting Pac when he took Pac's toughest rival as a tune up, he offered Pac 50/50 and a 14 day OST cut off and those *****es still ran! The fight with JMM even moreso than Mosley Is why they want none of floyd.

There has got to be some psychological concern In watching Floyd toy with the guy that gave you hell!
    Last edited by M.I.C.; 11-26-2010, 08:11 PM.

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
    Floyd was set on fighting Pac when he took his Pac's toughest rival as a tune up, he offered Pac 50/50 and a 14 day OST cut off and those batches still ran! The fight with JMM even moreso than Mosley Is why they want none of floyd.

There has got to be some psychological concern In watching Jim toy with the guy that gave you hell!
    I've always known this bro but thanks for sharing.

Comment

It just goes to show that he is on a whole different level.

Comment

Floyd was set on fighting Pac when he took his Pac's toughest rival as a tune up, he offered Pac 50/50 and a 14 day OST cut off and those batches still ran! The fight with JMM even moreso than Mosley Is why they want none of floyd.

There has got to be some psychological concern In watching Jim toy with the guy that gave you hell!
        so why ask for OST if pac is easy work easy fight. you amaze ppl here on how you constantly ****in own yourself w/ your threads.

Comment

Comment

These same guys **** on that win Floyd had.. yet he came in at what 144? and offered a CW which he couldn't make..

Yet Pac fighting JJM at 147 is fine? how is it fine.. it's a meaningless win at 147

Comment

Pac also knocked out mayweathers hardest fight in two rounds ahhahahaha

Comment

haha, everyone forgot how Manny fought JMM at 130.

At 147 JMM isnt ****. at 147 Manny puts out JMM in 5.

At 144-146 Floyd goes all 12 with his "tuneup"

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                  Pac also knocked out mayweathers hardest fight in two rounds ahhahahaha
                  Hardest fight? You've haven't seen Mayweather fight that much have you

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                    so why ask for OST if pac is easy work easy fight. you amaze ppl here on how you constantly ****in own yourself w/ your threads.
                    Maybe Floyd requested OST regardless of how easy the fight is, maybe he simply doesn't like the idea of a guy trying to cheat against him.

Comment

Working...
                    X