Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video/Photo: Ricky Hatton Caught in Shocking Cocaine Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dannymac View Post
    Snorting like a pro is he????

I think not, everyone knows you block the nostril not in use. Sheeeeesh, schoolboy error IMO.

Comment

• Lmaooooo 'rico perico' Hatton wowwww. Nice rail he took down there...he was sniffing at high rpms like a pro with no gag at the end.....he must roll around with 8 balls in every pocket. No wonder he used to have all that energy in the tszyu fight!!!!!

Comment

• //////////

Comment

• Fastblack

Just a great photo to keep as Hattons legacy Ko'd in the ring and a drug addict out of the ring. poor brits.

Comment

• Nah, heīs an amateur. Thatīs not the best way to snort. His lines are too small. JC Chavez Sr. was a real pro at coke sniffing... with tons of that stuff at hand in Mexico... and cheap too.

Comment

• I gotta say as a huge Hatton fan and supporter, I am a little heartbroken. I can certainly understand wanting to drown your sorrows over a bad loss like the one he recieved from Pacman but this is a whole nother matter. If this has been going on for a while, he deserved to lose his biggest fights. I gaurantee you wouldn't see Mayweather, Pacman or the likes of the Klitschko's take an illegal drug. Hitman, You've seriously let down one of your biggest fans and now it's up to you and you only to get back my support the hard way.
              -Thats all.

Comment

• Aside from the cocaine, Ricky was also partying with a woman that wasn't his wife. It seems like he is in a downward spiral of sin at the moment.

That's always a bummer to see from a once great athlete.

Comment

• Honestly who cares?

Who is anyone to tell him what to do? The man is retired and is in a hotel room doing some blow with a girl..............

Half of NBA/NFL does the same thing......honestly......

For all we know he does blow once in a blue moon and he's already a drug addict.......if he was a coke head he woulda never been the boxer that he's been.

Comment

Working...
                  X