• Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the undercard

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
      Shuuuuuuuuuuut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup...

Ok, that sounds pretty good.

How you going to come in to this man thread and pretty much agree with the point of his thread and tell him to shut up?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
        I had the $500 seat during the Pac vs. Clottey fight. I was right below the humongous tv screen, I watched 90% of the fight on that amazing screen even though I was only about 40 yards away from the ring.
        Yup.

I was about the same distance for Cotto - Mosley, and I ended up watching about 75% of the fight on their TV.

Which in comparison is the size of a 19" tv to the one in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

How you going to come in to this man thread and pretty much agree with the point of his thread and tell him to shut up?
          Because he has some underlying problem with me.

He's cool with me, then he's a dick, then he's cool then he's a dick, then he's cool then he's dick.

I'm used to it by now, I don't give a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            whats the undercard
            Rumor has it,

Mike Jones vs Jesus Soto Karass(a good fight)

Guillermo Rigondeaux vs TBA

maybe on the none televised fights Omar Henry lives in Houston TX(if Top Rank is still cool with him) and Jose Benavidez. But, this will be the none televised portion if goes through.

I also heard but I doubt it that Pavlik will be on it against a soft touch. But, I don't know.

Comment

Rumor has it,

maybe on the none televised fights Omar Henry lives in Houston TX(if Top Rank is still cool with him) and Jose Benavidez. But, this will be the none televised portion if goes through.

I also heard but I doubt it that Pavlik will be on it against a soft touch. But, I don't know.
              Rigondeaux is where it's at.

I want to see him against a decent pressure fighter who can take a punch...

These guys going in there to box with him is just a waste of time.

Comment

Rumor has it,

Thats not bad... Donaire vs. Motiel would seal the deal but I think it would be its own card.

Last I heard it was suppose to be Pavlik vs. Manfredo.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Antonio Margarito is the most controversial fighter in boxing right now.
                  There's people who think Margarito doesn't deserve a shot at Pacquiao. There's people who think Margarito is guilty of nothing.

There's people who think this fight is a travesty, and there's people who think this fight is going to be an exciting battle between two supreme fighters.

Did he wrap his hands for Cotto?

Did he know his hands were wrapped?

Did he even have plaster in his gloves or even deserve that one year ban?

Should he be banned forever?

One thing is undeniable.

Everyone on this forum, anyone who watches boxing, other boxers and sports analysts themselves..... Everyone, has an opinion on Antonio Margarito.

Some of you want to see him fail miserably. You want Pacquiao to punish Margarito for the entire boxing community. Some of you want to see Margarito rise above everything against him and come out victorious. You want him to shove it everyone's face by beating Manny Pacquiao.

Whichever way you may feel.... You're all going to watch him fight.

One way or another, everyone has an opinion on how they would prefer this fight turns out.

And now... The most controversial fighter in the sport, is about to fight the most exciting fighter in the sport.

I'll watch, you'll watch..... and so will everyone else.
                  I wont buy it or watch it but I cant disagree with reed on this. The fight definitely does more than 1 mil on ppv. If it doesn't I would be surprised.

Comment

Rumor has it,

Meh...Karass is horrible. And unless Rigo is up against anyone decent, it'll just be another blowout against some cabbie.

Arum should stack this card with top notch Top Rank talent, he has a chance to really impress a lot of people with this thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
                      I had the $500 seat during the Pac vs. Clottey fight. I was right below the humongous tv screen, I watched 90% of the fight on that amazing screen even though I was only about 40 yards away from the ring.

Seems like a lot of bs'ers gonna be there. We should definitely do a pre-party or an after party.

Comment

Working...
                      X