No announcement yet.

Pacquiao fans justify this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post

Your people dont buy ppv fights.So many families watching a fight from one tv and now you want your fighter to make the same amount of money with Mayweather when Pacquiao fans dont buy as many ppvs?How do you explain the numbers differential?Can you see how 'popular' Pacquiao is in that house?How much money does that 'popularity' generate?This is typical of pacquiao fights even in the UK his fans watch fights from one place.This could be cultural but it hurts business.Do you expect mayweather to be penalised by slicing his bit of the pie to pacquiao when Pacquiao doesnt bring as much to the table?

Now you understand besides all the shouting at press conferences the ppv numbers of Pacquiao are not as good as Mayweather's?
    I agree. Filipino people tend to be poor and come from low income families.

These are just facts.

Mayweather generates more PPV revenue because he knows how to sell his fights. It's only fair and good business sense he gets the lions share.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Money May View Post
      I agree. Filipino people tend to be poor and come from low income families.

These are just facts.

Mayweather generates more PPV revenue because he knows how to sell his fights. It's only fair and good business sense he gets the lions share.
      Do you also have youtube for your basis and you have demographics to go with it? Are you a member of the National Statistics Office in the Phils?

Damn experts are poppin' out from nowhere!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
        Do you also have youtube for your basis and you have demographics to go with it? Are you a member of the National Statistics Office in the Phils?

Damn experts are poppin' out from nowhere!
        I have worked in many international companies, but that is besides the point.

On average filipino families have low income which is why they screen Pac's fights for free in the philipines.

There is no reason why Floyd shouldnt ask for a higher cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Money May View Post
          I have worked in many international companies, but that is besides the point.

On average filipino families have low income which is why they screen Pac's fights for free in the philipines.

There is no reason why Floyd shouldnt ask for a higher cut.
          OK folks...

Here's expert no. 2, he worked in many international companies to merit such statements he utters.

He also was also one of the stans who immediately changed his avi into Floyd with a woman when the rumours about Floyd being gay came out!

Very good businessmen we have here in NSB!

Comment

Bull****.

You got stats to prove this?

Median Household Income: 2004.[33]fig.13 Ethnicity Household Income
            Indians $68,771
            Filipinos $65,700
            Chinese $57,433
            Japanese $53,763
            Koreans $43,195
            Total US Population $44,684

Don't make me put up what African Americans make who've been in this country for generation but still manage to only beat the hard working Latinos who had to struggle from other third world countries to make a better living.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Flamenco View Post
              Bull****.

You got stats to prove this?

Median Household Income: 2004.[33]fig.13 Ethnicity Household Income
              Indians $68,771
              Filipinos $65,700
              Chinese $57,433
              Japanese $53,763
              Koreans $43,195
              Total US Population $44,684

Don't make me put up what African Americans make who've been in this country for generation but still manage to only beat the hard working Latinos who had to struggle from other third world countries to make a better living.
              Philippines Average Salaries Income
              Year 2000 $2,942

US Average Salaries Income
              Year 2000 $20,231

Comment

Damn throw in the PEDS girls experts and uncle Roger who's an A-side-meth expert in here and we've got a party in this thread!

****ing Floyd stans!

Comment

US vs. Philippines or Philippines vs. Africa.

The stats I put up are obviously from the US census, you imbecile. If you want to put up the stats for Africa, then by all means...

Get me out this race baiting thread before I get banned again

Comment

Originally posted by Don Flamenco View Post
                    US vs. Philippines or Philippines vs. Africa.

The stats I put up are obviously from the US census, you imbecile. If you want to put up the stats for Africa, then by all means...

Get me out this race baiting thread before I get banned again
                    Mayweather is from US and Pacquiao is from Phillipines, why even bring up Africa? No need for racial untones. I am simply comparing respective countries vs PPV sales. Racism is not welcome here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                      I am one in real life so get used to it.Maybe if Floyd's fans are business experts it shows the market Floyd is targeting.Maybe thats why his tickets are more expensive and he makes more money from less tickets because his fans are either willing to pay or can just afford it.maybe his fans are more educated and more well off.Maybe these are just signs.
                      LOL its not his fans that overwhelmed his PPV its his haters that want his pusy arse to get knocked out by the opponent he cherry picked, dang too bad those haters are too stupid to get fooled by floyd..
                      but i believe they learned their lesson already SO EXPECT FLOYDS PPV drops dramatically in his coming fight if its not pacquiao or martinez

Comment

Working...
                      X