No announcement yet.

The 5 men who defeated Manny Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Tim fights like a warrior, Floyd gonna shell up man. That's the thing, Tim ain't afraid when the going gets tough, Floyd don't like to get touched up. When he sees that he can doge the first or second punch but get tagged by punches three, four, and five, he isn't going to be able to focus or size anything up. He's going to look for a way out of the fight, especially once Pac starts to split the eyes, lip, and nose up. That's what happens when you hand pick opponents, when the real deal comes up, you aren't really ready for it.
    Floyd look for a way out the fight? Lol hilarious when has that ever happened. Don't worry hell show Tim how to get a legit victory. Yup Floyd hand picked all his opponents. They're barely above rod salka

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Floyd look for a way out the fight? Lol hilarious when has that ever happened. Don't worry hell show Tim how to get a legit victory. Yup Floyd hand picked all his opponents. They're barely above rod salka
      You ever see the Judah fight? You see Floyd claiming Maidana actually bit through his glove.....trying to get the ref to stop the fight, lol....don't try to tell me you don't know what that was.

As far as Tim.....dude just got ripped off in a fight that he legitimately won 8-4. I understand the fear is real but no need to take it out on a real people's champ like Bradley, he has earned his stripes. Floyd gonna get what's coming to him soon enough.

Comment

A loss to a weak man is the end of life as he knows it. A loss to a strong man fortifies his spirit and pushes him to his limits.

Pacquiao may have fallen several times in his career, but each and every single time he rose back up on his feet and came back stronger. An "0" is impressive, but part of being a beloved champion is the heart he possesses and demonstrates when he falls on his face, yet continues to push towards greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Cut Man View Post
          It's funny how the Pac-tards like to forget that their false idol has been defeated by 5 different men.

1. Juan Manuel Marquez
          2. Timothy Bradley
          3. Erik Morales
          4. Medgoen Singsurat
          5. Rustico Torrecampo
          Only two of those losses count in the minds of Pac worshippers because the Bradley loss was a robbery and the first two losses occurred BP (Before PEDS).

Comment

I really don't count his first two fights as relevant..Pac came up the hard way,nothing wrong with taking your lumps coming in this sport..I thought his L's were to good fighters while they were still prime fighters..Marquez Bradley and Morales were all still really pretty young or at least still in top shape when they fought and he loss..I really don't care about L's..It's about how you get your L's..Pac has always been respectable and in fights within his losses..I really don't think an L effects this fight at all..

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              You ever see the Judah fight? You see Floyd claiming Maidana actually bit through his glove.....trying to get the ref to stop the fight, lol....don't try to tell me you don't know what that was.

As far as Tim.....dude just got ripped off in a fight that he legitimately won 8-4. I understand the fear is real but no need to take it out on a real people's champ like Bradley, he has earned his stripes. Floyd gonna get what's coming to him soon enough.
              He did bite him though. I'm sure you condone it since it happened to floyd tho. And what about the Judah fight. Floyd won it lol

Comment

It's funny how the Pac-tards like to forget that their false idol has been defeated by 5 different men.

1. Juan Manuel Marquez
                2. Timothy Bradley
                3. Erik Morales
                4. Medgoen Singsurat
                5. Rustico Torrecampo
                Did you know that the sky is blue?

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  Only two of those losses count in the minds of Pac worshippers because the Bradley loss was a robbery and the first two losses occurred BP (Before PEDS).
                  The first two losses are legit losses but Pac was a growing fighter at the time. What counts in his career are his prime wins against top competition and his prime losses against top competition. His professional career started really early and it's not like he had a huge amateur background to grow as a fighter. Do two losses before he was even Pacman diminish his amazing prime years of his career? Not to me.

And yes, the first Bradley fight was a complete robbery. I'm not even that big of a pac guy, just a realist.

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
                    Mayweather fans who are blindly believing he is TBE...Sugar Ray Robinson's record is:

won 173 (KO 108) + lost 19 (KO 1) + drawn 6 = 200

Sugar Ray Robinson is considered by many as the REAL TBE.
                    Mayweather fans are realistic. Whether we believe that Mayweather or Sugar Ray Robinson are the best ever, we all know that Manny Pacquaio is the best fighter ever who got knocked out three times in his career.

Comment

1. Juan Manuel Marquez
                      2. Timothy Bradley
                      3. Erik Morales
                      4. Medgoen Singsurat
                      5. Rustico Torrecampo
                      and this proves what? lol I bet more people have got more joy and entertainment out of pacmans fights then out of any other boxer who has a undefeated record.

Comment

Working...
                      X