Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez can fight Pac at 150, but can't fight Kirkland at 154????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    It's a good fight?

Better than Martinez' last 3 anyway.
    Dzinziruk and Macklin would beat kirkland whith ease man, be real. Kirkland has no chin, was knocked out so easy by Ishida and he was so close to being stopped in the first round against Perro. He has no chance against martinez, I dont care about weights.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      No, not at all. If Kirkland's not ready to fight after this weekend, Sergio should move on. No need to wait for a guy that need's you. That's cool.
      We both know he (Kirkland) won't be according to his trainer..... SoOo what was the point of this thread???

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        WTF is going on in boxing right now????

Everytime I log in, things are getting worse and worse in the boxing world.

Martinez has no problem's fighting Pac at 150, but must fight Kirkland at 160????

Lace em up and do what you're paid to do.

Thoughts?
        o my god....
        are u fuging moron????!!!! u always make thread like this. are u twleve or something??? martinez will go 150 to fight pac for the biggest payday of his carreer. the big dog will make the rules. that the law of bussines. and kirkland should move up to fight martinez, he is the lesser accomplished fighter. dont u remember floyd move-up to fight oscar. or tommy hearns winning in several class or leonard, or SRR,royjones,puciaooo, or some other names on your ATG list.
        FUGING MORON!!!!!!

Comment

Because he knows thats the highest weight Pac will move up too.. Roach would be satisfied thinking hes totally weight drained and give it the thumbs up! Kirkland is not in the power position over Sergio, if he wants him Sergio shouldnt sacrifice anything..

Comment

I find it funny how Macklin became such a good fighter all of a sudden.

If Kirkland fought any of the Martinez last 3 opponents next. I would favor Kirkland.

Hell I would favor Molina over Dzinziruk next at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
              I find it funny how Macklin became such a good fighter all of a sudden.

If Kirkland fought any of the Martinez last 3 opponents next. I would favor Kirkland.

Hell I would favor Molina over Dzinziruk next at 154.
              He gained acclaim for getting robbed vs Sturm (I had a draw)

But how good is Sturm anymore?

How about we throw Matt in with Golovkin and see what happens?

Comment

This type of hypocricy is pure lou dibella....he think sergio has leverage with certain fighters, and he'll try to use it...meanwhile licking the nuts of the mayweather camp

Comment

Lou DiBella

Comment

Working...
                  X