Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Talks Pacquiao, Ortiz, Ring Return, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think berto is still recovering from that first Knockdown by Ortiz with all these (non)excuses hes making. So far berto has stated Ortiz was roiding, then recanted. Then berto states he just had a bad night and Ortiz was just lucky, cocky but an acceptable answer. Now berto is saying his corner panicked and Larry Merchant of all people convinced him to brawl and not Victor Ortiz with his constant pressure and left hand...Larry Merchant?? Really?? Berto maybe you should study your opponent before blaming a commentator for your troubles. All the fans Berto gained from that fight are starting to look for the exit door from his fanclub. My advice...Shut your mouth and know your roll. Translation: Quit crying and get back in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
      i always regard this young man as an inexperienced , overhype fighter...

well, against pacman? he will not last beyond round five...

Berto is a far more skill fighter then Pacroids but still Pacroids can climb up many weight classes brawl and still be successful "cause of his gifts is from GOD".

Comment

Berto is right about letting people getting to him.I`ve been watching Berto ever since he was a jnr Middleweight and he use to not only be a boxer but a very skilled one.Then later he started become a brawler to have a more crowd pleasing style and as a result he got hit a-lot more then people started calling him Overated.

Berto needs to go back to his old style cause he is a very skilled and talented fighter.The hell if people call him boring.You c`nt win with them anyway cause a-lot of them are racist anyway and is gonna call you overrated and overhyped if you brawl cause you get hit a-lot when you brawl.

Comment

It was much better when Berto kept his mouth shut. He had waaaay more fans in the loss to Ortiz then he did undefeated. That's why it's important for these guys to lose because then they realize how important it is to stay true and dedicate themselves to being the best. Alot of "0's" went this year.

Comment

Watch berto tey and fight mosley

Comment

don't like the excuses he's giving. he should just say ortiz was the better fighter that night, and that's it. him saying 'that wasn't me in the fight' is an excuse to make yourself feel better. dude should accept it, blame no one but himself, and comeback stronger and more prepared. good luck to berto, he's gonna need it if he continues to find ways of blaming other things.

Comment

berto sounds like the L got to him

Comment

Sounds like Andre is devastated by this loss.
                  He needs to realize two things:

1. The reason he lost, was because he wasn't in there with guys like
                  Freddy Hernandez, or Carlos (I fought once in 2 years) Quintana.

2. What happened to you was what happened to Paul Williams, Chad Dawson, and others. You lost to a hungrier fighter, and you were not at your best because you're simply not active enough. I just can't stress that enough. You can't fight once or twice a year or go six months in between fights and expect to be sharp on fight night.
                  It's a simple fact that in order to become the best at anything you have to practice your craft. Very few fighters are born with natural boxing abilities such as Mayweather.

Comment

nothing but excuses on his part on why he lost

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                      Berto is right about letting people getting to him.I`ve been watching Berto ever since he was a jnr Middleweight and he use to not only be a boxer but a very skilled one.Then later he started become a brawler to have a more crowd pleasing style and as a result he got hit a-lot more then people started calling him Overated.

Berto needs to go back to his old style cause he is a very skilled and talented fighter.The hell if people call him boring.You c`nt win with them anyway cause a-lot of them are racist anyway and is gonna call you overrated and overhyped if you brawl cause you get hit a-lot when you brawl.
                      Some of you guys are really sad. Stop blaming everything on racism. That's just a cop out.

Comment

Working...
                      X