Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about Bella Gonzales tweeting that Pacquiao is on steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
    Ahhhh...Bait thread not going the way you planned?

On A Side Note: She is bad ()! Also, like Sek said, no boxing fan gives a crap what she has to say...
    It isn't about that, it's just that I haven't see sexist comments like this since watching a documentary of HITLER, anyways it is what it is.

Comment

Attention whoring. My gawd she'd get it though.

Comment

She's just regurgitating what she heard.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          Most Pacquia fans don't see anything anyone against Pacquiao having any weight or credibility.

If thats the case this would be over. Remember how they cheered Brain Kenny on when he was bashing Mayweather?? 3 months later Brian has a video questioning Pacquiaos motives for not taking the blood test, and all of sudden Brian Kenny is a nut, when 3 months ago he was a HERO.

Same goes with Teddy Atlas, probably one of the most respected guys in boxing, and when he bashes Mayweather or other fighters, all good, but once he starts talking negative about Pacquiao, he has no credibility anymore.

You see the pattern here?
          ROFL Teddy Atlas respected? Maybe 10 years ago. He has more enemies now then friends in the boxing world. Also when has Atlas talk about Manny besides his fail predictions every time Pac fights?

Comment

all guys watch that fight and saw her arse went to check her twitter page i bet

the only ones who didnt are f@gs

so in other words shes the best person to say it to spread the news LOL

Comment

Most Pacquia fans don't see anything anyone against Pacquiao having any weight or credibility.

If thats the case this would be over. Remember how they cheered Brain Kenny on when he was bashing Mayweather?? 3 months later Brian has a video questioning Pacquiaos motives for not taking the blood test, and all of sudden Brian Kenny is a nut, when 3 months ago he was a HERO.

Same goes with Teddy Atlas, probably one of the most respected guys in boxing, and when he bashes Mayweather or other fighters, all good, but once he starts talking negative about Pacquiao, he has no credibility anymore.

I can agree with you to an extent...The problem that I have is, I think you are confusing Pac fans (and just fans in general) with fanatics/*******s...

See the thing about certain fans, and the media is this. When the media (talking heads) uplifts one fighter, and then tears another down, it is all good. Now when that same media person does his or her job (and doesn't show bias) and grills the person he was praising a few months back, then there is a problem.

I see your point. The key is, not to get caught up in the media spin in the first place. They flip flop all the time, and smallest things can make them do so.

So like I said, I agree to an extent, but it is not just Pac fanatics that do this. I really wish people would stop making them out to be the only boxing fans on the planet that do it. Many fanatics, of many boxers don't like anyone saying something negitive about their "guy"...

This coming from a person that likes Floyd and Manny pretty much the same. Not a huge fan of either (though I watch all of their fights, and have followed both for a long time now), but also not a hater of either. Both of their fanatic fanbases are starting to get on my nerves.
              Last edited by HandSpeed303; 05-21-2011, 11:00 AM.

Comment

She can say whatevr she wants. Lol, I still got the picture in my head of her getting up after the 11th round, yelling at Shane and her big old onion booty popped up on the screen. Great, great stuff!!!!

Comment

I believe 100% with full certainty that Pacquiao is on PED's. So, are other boxers like Klitshkos, Hopkins, Haye (and I am a fan of Hopkins and Haye).

Comment

oh oh grown man manny might sue her

Comment

if what youre doing is not obsession towards pacquiao fans i dont know what it is. are you gay? do you really need that attention from pacquiao fans? this is short of inviting pacquiao fans to gang rape you. wow, just wow. nyahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X