Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After watching Berto, it's safe to say Mosley could've KO'd him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, only it would be more brutal and Mosley having a tougher chin.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I know the fight game its my life,i stood in that ring and fought i see things others dont i guess,more then anything i never give up on a guy after a loss you never know what happened before the fight.Like Pavlik for instance in 2012 he is taking back his title mrk my words.
      That is a big thing, recognizing situations and why things happen. A guy losing doesn't mean a guy will lose to a different guy even if that guy is in some ways better than the guy that beat him in the first place. Most people even boxing experts get caught up in that kind of thing.

Every fight is an individual event, as long as it is not part of some larger trend.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        They fight nothing alike, and one is an old lion while one was a young hungry lion.

Big differences.
        This ^^

Even now I could see Berto beating this Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
          Berto came out tonight looking like an amateur boxer on your local sports network. He was looking for that big shot and even got it, but Ortiz's work rate to the body and the KO early kept Berto second guessing himself.

Had Mosley fought Berto, I think Mosley could've gotten the upset easily, seeing as how Mosley even to this day has a granite chin and hayemakers that even rocked Mayweather, the king himself.

Either we all over rated Berto or he's just been a product of careful matchmaking. I'll leave it at that.

I'm not so sure....Ortiz hit him with some huge bombs all through the fight and he held up well. Both of these guys have cinderblocks for heads.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
            I'm not so sure....Ortiz hit him with some huge bombs all through the fight and he held up well. Both of these guys have cinderblocks for heads.
            Ortiz put money in the bank with those body shots and I think ultimately took Berto's legs out from under him.

Comment

Working...
            X