Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My theory on why Pacquiao-Mayweather hasnt happened yet. Do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    see post #31....

my post > your post
    see below your avatar..................my reputation greater that yours........which means your opinion on this matter is <<<<<<....than mine.................LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TheSmash View Post
      LOL @ you thinking the economy will be better in 2011...

*sigh*

of course it will be, look at the economy in 2009....then in 2010...you will see it has gotten better, the republicans took over "The House" so its almost guaranteed that the economy will be much better in 2011 then in 2009 & 2010.....

lol@ you thinking the economy will be worst in 2011 then it was in 2008, 09, & 2010

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
        you dont listen do you? I told you to answer with 2 sentences or less.

You hoard out an entire long wasteful paragraph to explain why he said, "im on vacation". Why? because if he said he was on vacation, it would make him look like he was ducking a fight. Instead you decided to do damage control and twist waht floyd says around, like youre his f'n PR manager. Why again? cuz youre an obvious fanboy.

"I know what floyd said, but trust me. ill make it sound good"
        yeah ima fan boy....sure...im not tryna twist what he said around...im speaking off facts that I know...no matter what YOU THINK YOU KNOW, you are meerly getting your information from ESPN and boxing scene in regards to May-Pac..lol..which is hella funny when Im getting information from his handlers niece you're speaking on what Mayweather said at a fundraiser or wherever he was at when he mentioned he was on "vacation".....ok it doesnt matter what he SAID..he couldve said he was taking time off to hang out with his kids...if thats what he wants to do so what?

the fact that u said that "he ducked the fight" lets me know you have no idea what you're talking about. If Mayweather DUCKED PAC then PAC DUCKED Mayweather by not taking the RANDOM test. Stop tryna make this argument about ducking and being a ***** and scared because you just sound dumb

I am not a fan boy ima realist especially when i know whats going on. No side is ducking the other side.....

Comment

its a simple.....................typical..........MAYWEA THER duck.............imo

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
            They call him Money May for a reason. His biggest fights are ALWAYS in May. This fight won't happen in 2011. Pacquiao will fight Mosley and rematch most likely with Cotto, then comes the super fight in 2012.

I guarantee you this fight will happen May 5th, 2012. They'll start hyping it up come December.
            well hmm..who does Mayweather fight in between then?

Comment

floyd: i require this test so we can level the playing field and make sure our sport and all of its fighters are clean...

media: hhhhhhuuuuuuuu... thats nice of floyd, pac's on roids definitely..

all boxers except mosley (whose a proven roid user) : **** you floyd...

pac: just sign the contract, and i will level your a$$ on the canvas...

floyd: you know what, i don't want to think about boxing right now.. me and my team will be in vacation, you know,.. for about a year or two, you know.. there's gonna be a lot of d!cks on my place, you know... so we're taking our time, you know..

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                Pac all natural. Pac all clean. Pac don't take tests to please you guys. You guys no fans of boxing. Pac is the real best boxer. Fighter of the decade! Congressman of the Lone District of Sarangani! Pac is my idol! Pac is everything!
                that's right bro I agree with you pac is clean as a hookers pu**y.

because you like pac you're invited tonight at the annual ako pa ha party where all members wear nothing.

ps:no females allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                  yeah ima fan boy....sure...im not tryna twist what he said around...im speaking off facts that I know...no matter what YOU THINK YOU KNOW, you are meerly getting your information from ESPN and boxing scene in regards to May-Pac..lol..which is hella funny when Im getting information from his handlers niece you're speaking on what Mayweather said at a fundraiser or wherever he was at when he mentioned he was on "vacation".....ok it doesnt matter what he SAID..he couldve said he was taking time off to hang out with his kids...if thats what he wants to do so what?

the fact that u said that "he ducked the fight" lets me know you have no idea what you're talking about. If Mayweather DUCKED PAC then PAC DUCKED Mayweather by not taking the RANDOM test. Stop tryna make this argument about ducking and being a ***** and scared because you just sound dumb

I am not a fan boy ima realist especially when i know whats going on. No side is ducking the other side.....
                  This isnt about OSTs anymore, floyd didnt say anything about testing. He said he was going on vacation. And Manny HIMSELF today said he'd take a ****in random test in between rounds, "but of course he's lying".

You have an odd way of interpreting direct quotes. You did it with floyd, and im sure youre going to do it with Manny.

Floyd, "im going on vacation" Your interpretation: It's about the money! floyd is lying!

Manny "i agree to all testing, lets make it happen" Your interpretation" Manny is lying!

funny how everyone else in the world believed floyd when he said he was going on vacation and didnt need to create theories to defend him. i wonder why they didnt, but you did. Is it because youre a biased fan of ________?

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                    Doesn't explain why Pacquiao is fighting Mosley next.
                    is he?

When was that signed? Im still waiting on that....

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                      This isnt about OSTs anymore, floyd didnt say anything about testing. He said he was going on vacation. And Manny HIMSELF today said he'd take a ****in random test in between rounds, "but of course he's lying".

You have an odd way of interpreting direct quotes. You did it with floyd, and im sure youre going to do it with Manny.

Floyd, "im going on vacation" Your interpretation: It's about the money! floyd is lying!

Manny "i agree to all testing, lets make it happen" Your interpretation" Manny is lying!

funny how everyone else in the world believed floyd when he said he was going on vacation and didnt need to create theories to defend him. i wonder why they didnt, but you did. Is it because youre a biased fan of ________?
                      Manny will take test inbetween rounds? Then why wont he actually sign the contract?

Dude Shogunn, I never said he wasnt on vacation...lol yes hes on "vacation". which is the entire point of my "theory"....lol..

Mayweather has been on "vacation" for the reasons i stated...lol

what are you tryna debate or disagree on?

Comment

Working...
                      X