Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather now Tweeting to save Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight will happen my friends just sit tight and have fun while it last.

Comment

wow, u *******s are reaching now

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
        People still know about Beethoven even 200 years after his death, the guy composed composed even while Deaf. Its safe to say nobody will give an F about PBF 200 years from now. Albert Einstein rated LVB and WAM as people he admired. There have been fighters who have fought with one eyed Blind as Greb, PBF is not even among the top 50 fighters of all time let alone the greatest artists that ever lived.

I guess you cant find nothing else to do than trolling.
        im just playing, hermano.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
          wow, u *******s are reaching now
          What do you mean *****?

Comment

People still know about Beethoven even 200 years after his death, the guy composed composed even while Deaf. Its safe to say nobody will give an F about PBF 200 years from now. Albert Einstein rated LVB and WAM as people he admired. There have been fighters who have fought with one eyed Blind as Greb, PBF is not even among the top 50 fighters of all time let alone the greatest artists that ever lived.

Rock me Amadeus! LOL!

Comment

Comment

Two words:

Damage control

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  funny how his name on there is MAYWEATHERMANIA... when people have been talking about PACMAN MANIA.. jealous and biting much?
                  Did Pacquiao create the word "mania"?

Comment

Mayweather has just released several tweets: "I know the people will see through their smokescreens and lies.... I am ready to fight and sign the contract."

http://twitter.com/mayweathermania
                    Mayweather has been tweeting a long time. That's nothing new and he has plenty of followers on his profile.

Comment

Floyd has been quiet throughout this whole process except when he told Manny to fight him.

The only people who are doing damage control is Arum and Team Pacquiao. They have been exposed as liars and tried shifting the blame to Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X