Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should "Money" Mayweather learn a thing or two from Forrest's Murder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well since I see Money May and know some people he kicks it wit hin Vegas. The guy kicks it deep. Not to many people will be able to touch the cat period. When he is driving his car, there is about 5 other cars following him.

Comment

Originally posted by flyest1 View Post
      Well since I see Money May and know some people he kicks it wit hin Vegas. The guy kicks it deep. Not to many people will be able to touch the cat period. When he is driving his car, there is about 5 other cars following him.
      Thats why he is broke

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
        I havent seen him doing anything like that for awhile now. Nor have i heard about it.
        Co-sign, he has also said he is behind that now... isn't into throwing his money around and all that crap... he said it in the LA Presser...

He has already practically learned a lesson about showing off all his stuff anyway, he shown off all his jewelry and then his bedroom was broken into and $6,000,000 worth of jewelry was stolen... if that doesn't teach somebody a lesson I don't know what will.

Comment

Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
          Thats why he is broke
          Yeah cause broke people buy brand new mansions don't they...

People talk **** when they don't have a clue what there talking about honesty...

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
            Don't think it's a risk for Maywheater getting shoot in the street, he is a runner.
            thats true

Comment

Floyd has bodyguards...

Comment

Working...
              X