Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Question - Who on NSB thinks they could beat Rod Salka is a JWW boxing match?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
    Lol I've though about what would happen if I met Lomachenko in a ring. I'd leave crying after the first round if I survive to the bell.
    Aren't you a boxer?

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
      Balls deep though?
      Carajo, this was hilarious

Salka would embarrass me all night but I'll be shaking my head "no" while bleeding profusely and making "ha-HUH? heh!" every now and then when I muster up enough courage to throw a punch or two.

Then I would put my chin out just to get put out of my misery and once the fight is called off and I'm safe from Salka's prowess, I would argue with the ref and push him back claiming it was a BS stoppage. Thankfully, most BSceners would have my back, claiming the ref was at fault for a crappy stoppage.

I may not win the battle nor war... but atleast I would have won the hearts of many keyboard warriors on here

Comment

I think I could mess Salsbury up. There were rumors last February that sambookie and larry xxx were gonna fight for the #1 ranking for wbc against danny Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Aren't you a boxer?
          I am. And? Loma is the most talented boxer I've ever seen. He would embarrass me (or anyone) without breaking 2 sweats.

I have a feeling that every time I launch a jab he would counter it with 4 hooks and 2 uppercuts

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Salka would drop every single one of us. Except me of course
            Sambookie ain't dropping me. I boxed in my youth. Let me train for a couple months. I swear to god that motha f0ck@ isn't nothin special........

Comment

I suspect the TS is attempting to blame boxing fans for lego head's piss poor opponent choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                Lightning Rod would would beat you chumps down....I'm much bigger than dude but I'm not dumb enough to think I can beat a PROFESSIONAL boxer based off my size advantage...Calderon would whoop my ass...I said it many times!!
                Man that motha f0ck@ ain't *****. Let me get at sirache on the next pbc undercard. Dude ain't knockin me out. I workout. I don't like that dude even if he was landing the more clear shots I would just body slam hit b!!ch a$$ and start pounding his face in

Comment

Working...
                X