Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wladimir defeats Byrant Jennings does he go P4P number 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, if he defeats a former footballer who has been boxing for 6 years then he's definitely the p4p no. 1....

Comment

hes another undefeated fighter....

Comment

No, just no.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          On a few factors, if he beats Jennings, and also defeats him well he should be p4p number 1 until we find out the result between floyd and Manny.

Floyds last wins have been dodgy to say the least, whether it be split decisions or draws against b level comp. Whereas Wlad has not only not lost a round, he has KOED his opponents.

Remeber the criteria is not just who you beat but how impressively you beat them.

Floyd v Maidana(b level fighter) was a draw in the first fight, and scrapped past him in the 2nd fight, taking alot of punishment.

My top 3 fighters are Wlad, Gennedy golovkin and Sergey Kovalev.
          I can stand Floyd but you must be kidding me. He's #1. And if Manny beats him, he becomes #1.

Comment

wlad is clearly not a p4p fighter. no idea why he's in the top 10. you think if kovalev and wlad were the same size wlad would last 2 rounds? wlad wins because he uses his size to subvert the rules and hold on anytime someone smaller gets close. he clearly should have been dq'd against povetkin and even against the lowly pulev he clinched 49 times and was getting hit with a jab over and over again. imagine someone the same size(not an overweight guy who weighs the same i mean the same in shape size) doing that to him and wlad not being able to hold because he doesn't have such a huge size advantage. you can say he's the best heavyweight but p4p is just not for him.
            Last edited by daggum; 03-17-2015, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cut Man View Post
              No. Floyd is number one until he retires.

Wlad is No.2 right now but that's too high in my opinion

2 should be between Pacquiao and Chocolatito

4 Should be Wlad

1 Mayweather
              2/3 Pac/Choc
              4 Wlad.
              paq got knocked out not terribly long ago tho while wlad has been undefeated for ten yrs with not even a close fight. I can see having wlad ahead of paq for that reason but its a tough call as paq has beaten the better fighters. personally,,,id probably have paq at 2 and wlad at 3

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
                Yes, if he defeats a former footballer who has been boxing for 6 years then he's definitely the p4p no. 1....
                wlad is getting old tho and well past his prime so every win for now on should elevate him some and jennings is a young undefeated contender. that said,,,,he obviously shouldnt be at #1 as that position belongs to floyd at least for now

Comment

If Floyd was fooling around with a Maidana trilogy then maybe the spot would be open for Wlad.

But whoever wins Floyd-Manny will probably become #1.

Comment

Wlad won't get raised up for beating a fighter almost everybody knows he will beat.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                      On a few factors, if he beats Jennings, and also defeats him well he should be p4p number 1 until we find out the result between floyd and Manny.

Floyds last wins have been dodgy to say the least, whether it be split decisions or draws against b level comp. Whereas Wlad has not only not lost a round, he has KOED his opponents.

Remeber the criteria is not just who you beat but how impressively you beat them.

Floyd v Maidana(b level fighter) was a draw in the first fight, and scrapped past him in the 2nd fight, taking alot of punishment.

My top 3 fighters are Wlad, Gennedy golovkin and Sergey Kovalev.
                      Why am I not surprised? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X