Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Donaire vs. Darchinyan Might Be a Better Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Darchinyan replaces Rigondeaux, Arum will give HBO a small refund? What's that, a dime or a full quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      Sure, lets say Rigo is ducking (he may be)

How does that justify fighting Vic again? This is a **** move by Donaire.
      With this we can agree, I don't care if it's Donaire or Arum who came up with this but both of them should be blamed if this fight (Vic) pushes through, it's a total waste of time. The only fight I'm anticipating right now for Donaire is either Rigo or Mares.
      Last edited by Gangnam Style!; 02-06-2013, 06:35 AM.

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! to all you idiots who fell for Bob's ****!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now because you clowns defended Arum, Top Rank and Donaire we are stuck with a BS match. You idiots allowed this!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
          ****in Rigotard just screwed this all up. ****in dumbass only needed to sign the ****in contract. **** that ugly ****. **** **** ****
          There you go falling for their BS again. Blame Arum not Rigo! This was planned don't you realise this. It was planned to take the pressure off that $3 million offer! Arum was looking dumb after that offer came out. Did anyone else notice that the same day that GBP's posted the contract Arum announced that Donaire vs Rigo was almost done. It wasn't just the same day it was the same morning. Arum looked like a fool but he's also not going to top the offer because he sees it as wasting money.

Comment

No, no its not. It will let Nonito add another highlight KO, that's about it.

Comment

Then do a Mares fight, I knew the Rigo fight was too good to be true. I thought Arum wouldnt be able to wiggle out of it because GBP force his hand into a rigo fight but i guess wrong.

Comment

If Arum promoted Floyd he would say that the Alexander/Mayweather fight is the better fight out there.

Regardless I'm not sold on Rigo anyway

Comment

All Rigonduck has to do is sign the contract!!!

Comment

WTF is going on in boxing! I know it's early in the year, but talk about setting the expectations low, really low...

Marquez a sore loser, but even worse as a winner.
                    Floyd announcing a fight with Devon out of thin air.
                    And now Donaire after having two options for a win-win situation now is thinking of rematching a never-good Darchiniyan? SMH.

Comment

rigo better sign the fing contract i already had the trip planned. this is a bs fight

Comment

Working...
                      X