Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns Warns Katsidis: I Feel Like a Monster at 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns Warns Katsidis: I Feel Like a Monster at 135

Ricky Burns is eating for two as he heads into his big showdown with Michael Katsidis on November 5th at Wembley Arena.

[Click Here To Read More]

Imagine the lashing that Adrian Broner would have received if he ran away from Ricky Burns to fight Michael Katsidis. There are such stark contrasts between the way American boxing and The-rest-of-the-world boxing is treated.

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
      Imagine the lashing that Adrian Broner would have received if he ran away from Ricky Burns to fight Michael Katsidis. There are such stark contrasts between the way American boxing and The-rest-of-the-world boxing is treated.

Why would he of got a lashing when Katsidis is a bigger, stronger, harder hitting, more dangerous threat?

Comment

Thats a shame ricky you feel like one but katsidis is one hard fight to judge if ricky stands and trades he looses if he boxes he wins

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
          Why would he of got a lashing when Katsidis is a bigger, stronger, harder hitting, more dangerous threat?

Comment

Ricky Burns is one of my least favourite fighters, i will be rooting for Kat in this fight.

Comment

I don't rate Burns at all. Yeah he did well to win the title but then defending it against nothing but bums. Could have at least give Rocky Martinez a rematch.

I really like Katsidis but then it's pretty hard not to. The guy eats, sleeps and breaths boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
                Everyone who cares has stated that Burns ducked Broner.

Comment

Burns blatently ducked broner I don't give a **** if he wins loses or draws this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Everyone who cares has stated that Burns ducked Broner.
                    I need to see the same standard applied though. Every single Ricky Burns thread from now to eternity needs to be filled with comments regarding his blatant duck.

Comment

Working...
                    X