No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dirrell vs Munoz Set For Michigan Showdown on July 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dirrell vs Munoz Set For Michigan Showdown on July 2

On July 2 in Flint, Michigan, the Universal Boxing Organization™ Inter-Continental Super Middleweight title will be at stake when Anthony Dirrell (21-0, 18 KOs) takes on Michi “El Matador” Munoz (23-6, 16 KOs) at the Atwood Stadium.

[Click Here To Read More]

I was hoping this was Andre Dirrell.

Comment

Booooooooooooooooo!

Comment

How do the writers always get the boxers records wrong. You run a forum you should be experts by now.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          haha me too but his brother Anthony pretty good too, a lot more power. I would like to see him start stepping it up against the best to see how he do.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            I was glad when it wasnt

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
              How do the writers always get the boxers records wrong. You run a forum you should be experts by now.
              This is Anthony Dirrell, andre dirrell's brother.

Comment

Anthony needs to start stepping it up in competition and quit playing safe. His brother has less fights and already has 2 top names on his resume.

Comment

ill be going to the fight. hellz yes only like 45 minutes from my jant.

yo anyone else from around the michigan area plan on going to the fight? wanna meet up? (no **** of course haha)

Ah damn i forgot that is Wlad/Haye. . . Still might go. Let me know if any of ya'll are going, though.
                  Last edited by UglyPug; 06-14-2011, 07:49 AM.

Comment

anthony is a good talent too. he's not quite as skilled as his brother, but he's got plenty of talent. also it is motivating knowing that he had a battle with cancer and is back in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X