Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sept 1st 2014: Most-Anticipated Fight In Boxing Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    I anticipate Wards first PPV the most. It would be vs Golovkin. GGG would be the Draw for the PPV. GGG's wins to get that PPV draw include, Cotto, Canelo, Chavez Jr, and that has made him PPV at this point. And then Ward schools him on PPV for the world to see and Ward justifies his P4P Ranking.
    hahaha ya right, any fight with ward aint anticipated by more than his ten fans!

Comment

canelo vs cotto, froch vs chavez jr., and even matthysse vs broner would be a big one if they both win impressive this week

Comment

Kov vs Bhop

Brook vs Khan

Matthysse vs Broner

GGG vs Ward or Froch

Thurman vs Maidana

Comment

LOL

what makes me laugh is how people act like paq vs may is not the biggest fight out there still

they are both world champions and they are both still number 1 and 2 in the world people act like this fight would be hopkins vs jones 2

they aint what they used to be but this is still golden boy/al haymon's champions vs top rank/arums champion lol

but all jokes aside 98% of this forum would buy this on ppv the other 2% are either broke or would be trying to prove some type of point

Comment

This weekend had two of my anticipated fights, so the unification between the winners would be my #1 fought remaining. Afterwards, BHop vs Kov and Cotto vs GGG

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Taking all factors into consideration, what do you think is the most-anticipated fight as of 1st Sept 2014? I see Mayweather vs Pacquiao as having fizzled out quite significantly in recent years and is no longer viewed as the most-anticipated for the majority of people but if it still is for you then feel free to choose it..

But what I'm saying is, what's the MAIN match up in boxing between which two boxers would you be most excited to watch?
              For me personally:

Maidana vs Pacquiao
              Kovalev vs B-Hop
              Floyd vs Pacquiao
              GGG vs Cotto
              Froch vs Ward II

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                For me personally:

Maidana vs Pacquiao
                Kovalev vs B-Hop
                Floyd vs Pacquiao
                GGG vs Cotto
                Froch vs Ward II
                That GIF in your sig. If Chino is gonna stop Floyd, I think it's gonna be a counter straight right just like that by making him drop his gloves for the jab to the body.

Comment

mayweather vs pacquiao
                  ward vs golovkin
                  canelo vs cotto
                  riogondeaux vs lomachencko
                  Garcia vs broner

Comment

Cotto vs Canelo

May 3rd 2015

1.2mil + buys.

Comment

It's amazing how "boxing" fans love to trash the #2 p4p fighter and can care less about his skills. They rather he disappear so lesser fighters such as Froch, Golovkin, etc.. Can continue their hype without concern. They sit here and root for him to stay in legal troubles and try to justify why lesser fighters should have his spot. What kind of "boxing" fans are these morons... How is being dominant with skills and displaying it without dumbing it down for your opponent met with disapproval. It's gone so far that these idiots are now trying to restructure p4p lists with certain fighters based off popularity and not skill. Brawn before brains..
                      Last edited by Slick Veteran; 09-01-2014, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X