Video - Big Trav dropping bombs on Mayweather and Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video - Big Trav dropping bombs on Mayweather and Broner

Dude is straight country he goes in on Floyd lol

Big Trav challenges Floyd at 25:00 lol said he wants to slam Floyd on his head

Last edited by hectari; 03-11-2013, 04:14 AM.

Haha oh this gone be guud

Comment

Thanks for posting this. This should keep me entertained for a while.

Comment

first thing i heard was "wassup, guys". didn't exactly inspire me to keep listening. who is this guy and why should i care what he says about anything?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Haha oh this gone be guud
          Big Trav is like the Nick Diaz of youtube boxing/mma video predictions

Comment

Broner is just barley starting out. How stupid can you be to start calling him a cherry picker before he has even started to fight the big names? No one knows yet how his career is going to go, so this dude and the rest of the haters, are pretty much setting him/them selves up to look like a total idiots when the ball gets rolling. Its ok, I'll be there to remind each and every one of you how wrong you were. If I'm wrong, I'll just have to change my user name. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
              Broner is just barley starting out. How stupid can you be to start calling him a cherry picker before he has even started to fight the big names? No one knows yet how his career is going to go, so this dude and the rest of the haters, are pretty much setting him/them selves up to look like a total idiots when the ball gets rolling. Its ok, I'll be there to remind each and every one of you how wrong you were. If I'm wrong, I'll just have to change my user name. LMAO
              He's a multi division Champion

I don't care how young he is or when he started boxing if you're a champ you have to fight the best possible fights at least in your own damn division.

That goes for Canelo too

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

I don't care how young he is or when he started boxing if you're a champ you have to fight the best possible fights at least in your own damn division.

That goes for Canelo too
                He just humiliated Demarco not that long ago who a lot of people considered #1 at 135 so.....

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by MANIAC310

That goes for Canelo too

He just humiliated Demarco not that long ago who a lot of people considered #1 at 135 so.....
                  3 people isn't a lot of people. A LOT of people would tell you the #1 guy there is Vazquez or Abril.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

this guy sounds like he is black.to have that kind of hate towards mayweather.he must be jealous of him or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X