No announcement yet.

FMJr. vs Miguel Cotto Promo Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMJr. vs Miguel Cotto Promo Video

Found this pretty good video to get us into the mood!

Nice editing by the way...!

I actually think it's not that good.

There was a promo video for the two made in 2007. When there was no Pacquiao and everyone wanted to see Cotto-Mayweather at their prime.

Trying to find it.

Comment

I guess Im the only one amped for this fight just like I was when it was a possibility at at 140. This is gonna be a great fight. War Mayweather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          I actually think it's not that good.

There was a promo video for the two made in 2007. When there was no Pacquiao and everyone wanted to see Cotto-Mayweather at their prime.

Trying to find it.
          Here is the promo I was talking about. I used to get goosebumps watching this back in 2008 when this match-up was at it's height:

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Boycott the Internet streams that most of us watch these things on anyway?

I may however watch it in the theaters like I did Floyd-Ortiz, if it's available again. It was fun environment with the crowd in there chatting it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Why?

Justify this poster?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                Here is the promo I was talking about. I used to get goosebumps watching this back in 2008 when this match-up was at it's height:

Good video...the ending could have been better IMHO but gets the job done.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                  Why?

Justify this poster?
                  What it is trying to convey, is that every single fucking fight that is at least somewhat legit, you got the "true boxing fan" calling for a boycott of said fight, and the same jokers are the one's always saying, "Why is boxing dying?"

Comprende, amigo?

Comment

Working...
                  X