Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mex/PR Fighters waiting to go in the HOF....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De Jesus is overdue to be inducted.

Comment

Mexicans: Marco Antonio Barrera, Erik Morales, Jose Luis Castillo, JMM Marquez, Rafael Marquez, Jorge Arce, Oscar De La Hoya (he has MExican Citizenship). Puerto Ricans: Miguel Cotto, Iron Boy, Trinidad, Camacho and Wilfredo Vasquez Sr.. All these fighters should be in the Boxing Hall of Fame.. Is Finito Lopez in the Hall of Fame, if not he definetely should be in..

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        Mexicans: Marco Antonio Barrera, Erik Morales, Jose Luis Castillo, JMM Marquez, Rafael Marquez, Jorge Arce, Oscar De La Hoya (he has MExican Citizenship). Puerto Ricans: Miguel Cotto, Iron Boy, Trinidad, Camacho and Wilfredo Vasquez Sr.. All these fighters should be in the Boxing Hall of Fame.. Is Finito Lopez in the Hall of Fame, if not he definetely should be in..

good post................

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post

Finito is already in the HOF. I was there when he got inducted and took photos with him. He is the bible of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            Finito is already in the HOF. I was there when he got inducted and took photos with him. He is the bible of boxing
            Thanks for the info "Limpia calles" Finito was a master technician in the ring. I loved his style

Comment

My list for PR is on my sig (Potential HOF). Imma have to go check the inductees for Mexico and who has yet to get in. Unless anyone has them already?

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
                My list for PR is on my sig (Potential HOF). Imma have to go check the inductees for Mexico and who has yet to get in. Unless anyone has them already?
                Camacho and Trinidad should be already in. Si se hubieran retirado de verdad y no estar con sus estupidos comeback.

Comment

maniac should be in the hall of fame(aswell) for embarassing you, lol, every time your on boxing scene, lol you will have visions of maniac putting his mack down on you , lol, nyahahahaha

by the way, israel vasquez is a fighter id definitely consider aswell
                  Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 11-08-2012, 10:58 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tha_Greatest;12679327]maniac should be in the hall of fame(aswell) for embarassing you, lol, every time your on boxing scene, lol you will have visions of maniac putting his mack down on you , lol, nyahahahaha

I see I weigh heavily in your mind

You should go to the Hall of Shame. Stop embarassing the good mexicans posters.
                    You guys are fighting for Maniac. I'm not impressed with your dumb a$$ posts. You guys got to go out a lit more and learn a few lines. I'm not impressed.
                    Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 11-09-2012, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Green for you .......

Comment

Working...
                      X