Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do high level athlets in other sports relate more to a guy who got put to sleep or..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do high level athlets in other sports relate more to a guy who got put to sleep or..

...or do they relate more to a guy who only fights the very best in his divison, titleholders, high level championship bouts on the biggest stage of his respesctive sport all while remaining undefeated?

Im not really sure how much high end athletes have in common with a guy who was caught sleeping in the middle of a championship fight.Has this ever happened in any sports?

I was just wondering considering so many athletes seem to admire boxers.

They admire boxers, because it's the most mentally demanding sport and most high level athletes know it.

Comment

How's someone gonna tell me this isn't Larry?

Larry is the only dude who makes a thread about a comment that he just made in another thread. Literally.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
        all the ball players,rappers and other entertainers only post pics with him because they feel sorry his ass got put to sleep but in reality we all know they rockin with Floyd.They relate more to him because aint none of them know what its like getting put to sleep like that
        He even titles his threads like Larry. Long ass titles that don't even fit so he has to finish it in OP.

Comment

I already know who jsdf26 can relate to more. Dude been put to sleep to many times to count of coarse he relates to the dude who needed smelling salts to wake up

Comment

They have more respect for the fighters than 90% of the people in these forums, judging by what I read in them.

They realize pro athletes work their asses off in training but few will work as hard as a fighter.

Don't even have to get into how tough the actual bouts are.

Simply put, being a fighter is the one of the toughest things that anybody can do.

Seeing how the forum slander and verbally abuse our fighters is disgraceful.

Other athletes appreciate that boxing is one of the only sports that is not a game. There are few sports in this world that are as real as boxing.

These key board experts are **** and will drop a load off **** on every fighters name if they ever get the chance, except for the fighters who's nutz they are hugging!

If boxing was easy than everybody would be doing it.

Fighters get respect from other professional athletes.

Just not from the keyboard warriors.
            Last edited by Rockin'; 06-05-2014, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Who is this person who fights the best in his division and is undefeated?

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                I already know who jsdf26 can relate to more. Dude been put to sleep to many times to count of coarse he relates to the dude who needed smelling salts to wake up
                You are mad because your puzzy boy got no love from from all sorts of people while the other guy (koed many times) admired by everyone. You can't figure out right?

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                  You are mad because your puzzy boy got no love from from all sorts of people while the other guy (koed many times) admired by everyone. You can't figure out right?
                  admired? Floyd is admired by everyone in sports. Pacroid is only sympathised with because he got put to sleep and thats what his entire career is known for

Comment

I think the only athlete i can think of that would relate to sleepyiao could maybe be Roy Hibbert,cause in a way that nig*a could have been asleep and it still wouldnt have mattered dude was straight useless at high level.

Comment

Working...
                    X