No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Alvarez Sept.13 david vs goliath

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
    how many times has pacman fought at 154 you dumb son of a b1tch ? on the other hand you have a fraud who had no problems fighting a big de la hoya , cotto at the full weight even ortiz was a big azz guy but he has ginger fight him at 152 ..... PacMan is a flyweight doing the unbelievable
    Floyd vs Canelo at a catchweight, "He's a former Champ at the weight, no need for the catchweight" "Floyd's a *****".

Manny vs Canelo at a catchweight, "He's a former champ at the weight, but I don't care, I think Manny is a nice man" "War Pacman!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
      Do you realize that in your post youre actually saying that Floyd took some huge challenges against bigger guys ? So Floyd is a fraud cause he has no problem fighting bigger guys ? I must be missing something here
      challenges? old fighting once a year past prime oscar.. old beat down past prime cotto ... ortiz?? ortiz who? .... im saying he is the grand master cherry picker who is a total fraud he couldn't even fight a GREEN rookie in canelo at his proper weight
      Last edited by way2strong; 04-22-2014, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
        Floyd vs Canelo at a catchweight, Floyd's a pussy.

Manny vs Canelo at a catchweight, Manny is such a great warrior.
        See, there you go again, Oscar and Bob was just talking and haven't even talk to Manny and Canelo and all you fan boys do is throwing wrenches already. Did they talk about the weight yet? Did they talk about the purse yet? No? Then S The F up..... Goddamn you guys are unbelievable.

Comment

Floyd vs Canelo at a catchweight, "He's a former Champ at the weight, no need for the catchweight" "Floyd's a *****".

Manny vs Canelo at a catchweight, "He's a former champ at the weight, but I don't care, I think Manny is a nice man" "War Pacman!!!!"
          nice man has nothing to do with it the guy started as a flyweight why do you f4gs hate him so much your fav fraud fighter already ducked him and will never get his azz beat by him so show pac the love he has earned the hard way

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
            Do you realize that in your post youre actually saying that Floyd took some huge challenges against bigger guys ? So Floyd is a fraud cause he has no problem fighting bigger guys ? I must be missing something here
            Oh yeah, he challenged himself alright. He have no problem fighting bigger guys but he have problem fighting a midget? Wtf?

Comment

nice man has nothing to do with it the guy started as a flyweight why do you f4gs hate him so much your fav fraud fighter already ducked him and will never get his azz beat by him so show pac the love he has earned the hard way
              "fraud fighter already ducked him"

Roach and Ariza would disagree with you lol

Comment

Originally posted by assiong View Post
                Oh yeah, he challenged himself alright. He have no problem fighting bigger guys but he have problem fighting a midget? Wtf?
                Once again, Roach and Ariza would disagree with you.

You didnt see the other thread with 16000 views. Thats in this thread that you need to go do your damage control, not here.

Comment

Originally posted by assiong View Post
                  See, there you go again, Oscar and Bob was just talking and haven't even talk to Manny and Canelo and all you fan boys do is throwing wrenches already. Did they talk about the weight yet? Did they talk about the purse yet? No? Then S The F up..... Goddamn you guys are unbelievable.
                  you know the fight will be at a catchweight, you can act clueless all you want.

Comment

you know the fight will be at a catchweight, you can act clueless all you want.
                    Again, I hope you will comprehend this time, b o b & o s c a r just had a c o n v e r s a t I on.

Comment

I don't hate Manny, that is for those of you who are emotionally invested. Much like you, who comes on the site everyday and make threads about a guy you claim is a fraud, but somehow he has consumed your life. I'm just pointing out the double standard. You had no problem calling Floyd a ***** for fight Canelo at a catchweight when he won titles in that very weight class. You however, will not hold Manny to that standard, even though he himself has won a title in that weightclass. You like him, that is why you will not be critical of him. I'm just showing you the type of bitch you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X