Huge Snake found dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
    geez wherever you keep them must really stink... snake piss is rancid
    Like any other animal, if you don't clean up after them, their enclosures will stink. I keep mine clean.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      When I lived in Cali years ago, I had a 4' boa. I used to love gettin hi and throwing live mice in his tank. The mice would see the snake curl up, getting ready to strike, and shake with fear...lol. At the time i thought it was cool. my landlord won't let me get a snake, or i would definatly have one.
      what did you do with the one you had?

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        hey guys I dont think that snake is dead because at the end of the video it bites the camera
        pretty sure he's dead bro, watch it again

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Nice what kind of snakes?
          16 California kingsnakes and 1 Louisiana Pine snake. I caught most of the kingsnakes here in Southern CA. I even have a website dedicated to CA kingsnakes. It shows the ones I found and ones other people have found, along with tons of captive bred morphs.

http://southerncaliforniakingsnakes.weebly.com/

I have had Pythons, but that was years ago. I had a 13 foot Reticulated Python and a Baby Burmese Python that I raised to 6 feet, then sold it. I've kept snakes a little over 20 years. My friend that lives down the street has about 80 snakes. Most of them Pythons and Boas. I was able to get a breeding pair of Tarahumara Mountain Boas on a trade and gave them to him as a gift. All I had to trade was a few Cal kings. lol
          Last edited by ROSS CALIFORNIA; 03-03-2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Thanks to the 'related section' of that video, I found this:

That's scary. I didn't think that an Alligator could be swallowed like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              Thanks to the 'related section' of that video, I found this:

That's scary. I didn't think that an Alligator could be swallowed like that.
              Wow!

now that's a very painful and slow death

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I hate snakes!

I rather have a skunk as a pet
                Skunks actually make for awesome pets. Unfortunately, they're illegal to be kept as such in most states.

But my brother-in-law's aunt had a pet skunk named Rocco, and that dude was one of the coolest animals I've ever met in my entire life. Not to mention the fact that he was ****ing fat and adorable. Speaking of which, why is it that when pets get fat they're adorable but when humans do it's disgusting?

Anyway, Rocco was very much like the skunk in this video.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Skunks actually make for awesome pets. Unfortunately, they're illegal to be kept as such in most states.

But my brother-in-law's aunt had a pet skunk named Rocco, and that dude was one of the coolest animals I've ever met in my entire life. Not to mention the fact that he was ****ing fat and adorable. Speaking of which, why is it that when pets get fat they're adorable but when humans do it's disgusting?

Anyway, Rocco was very much like the skunk in this video.

question

how did they keep Rocco from spraying them?

Comment

Well, when you buy one as a pet they've always had their **** scent glands surgically removed. So no stinky ass juice.

They behave really similarly to raccoons and ferrets in the fact that they're highly intelligent and curious. Pretty cool pets, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Well, when you buy one as a pet they've always had their **** scent glands surgically removed. So no stinky ass juice.

They behave really similarly to raccoons and ferrets in the fact that they're highly intelligent and curious. Pretty cool pets, IMO.
                      Lol!
                      that made me laugh!

I know humans that need that surgery

Comment

Working...
                      X