Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, it seems like Nonito don't want Rigo. Can I get Rigo-Mares??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Mares is with Golden Boy..Donaire is with Top Rank when will ya'll realize these fights will never happen and let it go?
    IMO, that's all the more reason to not let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      IMO, that's all the more reason to not let it go.
      No that is all the reason to let it go,because it is not going to happen,man you gotta be realistic and stop living in fantasy land..Arum already made it clear he is not working with Goldenboy so why keep posting these fantasy fights that will NEVER happen?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        No that is all the reason to let it go,because it is not going to happen,man you gotta be realistic and stop living in fantasy land..Arum already made it clear he is not working with Goldenboy so why keep posting these fantasy fights that will NEVER happen?
        Because I can. I understand that being a fan of certain fighters you're realistically very limited to only fantasy fights on the highest level. But if you take it dry, they're gonna continue to give it dry. If I'm gonna get it dry, doesn't mean I should ask for lube.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Time to get it popping Mares sons him. You heard it from me 1st.
          but rigo already sonned him in the panamericans

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
            That's just..not possible..Do you realise that rigo alredy beat him right?..20-7..easy..I believe that rigo will knock him out..but everybody is entitled to form his own opinion..I deeply respect yours which have big foundation..
            Did Rigo beat him in the amateurs? They are two very different sports. And I can see why you would pick Rigo, no doubt the Cuban is the better boxer and Mares' chin isn't exactly elusive but Mares is a warrior, hasn't really shown any faults with his chin and is offensively a very gifted fighter. His activity is much higher than Rigos 1-2 counter punch combinations.

But it's a great fight that could go either way, which is why top fighters should fight each other. Boxing wins.

Comment

Working...
            X