No announcement yet.

holy shyt Silva just SMASHED Cung Le's nose with a knee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy shyt Silva just SMASHED Cung Le's nose with a knee

I thought Cung Le would absolutely destroy Silva with his distance kicks. . .

Silva brutalized him in the end with knees from the clinch. . .

Called that ***** too! Wandy is the ****in man! Terrible stoppage but whore cares wandy won! haha THE ****IN MAN! GAVE BRUCE LE A VERÁ NOSE HAHA

Comment

hahaha.. damn, I missed it. anyone got a link?

Comment

Wandy Axe murdered this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
          hahaha.. damn, I missed it. anyone got a link?
          You can watch the press conference live at ufc.com right now, Cung Le should be there. To his defense he fought a good fight and hurt Silva early, but he got demolished by Wanderlei later in the 2nd.

Le ate a few solid knees while in a headlock that broke his nose, then punches during the scramble, then he shot in for a single and got hammer fists dropped on his temple. Joe Rogan said the stoppage might have been a bit early, but he didn't say anything about it after Cung Le sat there for a minute and looked like he didn't know who he was, with a broken face to boot.

Comment

I thought Cung could land a KO early but he ran out of steam. Silva is still a spent force.

Comment

Cung Le always looked lean and strong at 185 but as soon as I saw him I knew he wasn't in the same shape and tired after the 1st round. But he showed amazing toughness and wasn't going to quit at the end.

Comment

DAMN THAT NOSE IS FUKED UP!!! NASTY **** GET THAT **** FIXED Le

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
                  DAMN THAT NOSE IS FUKED UP!!! NASTY **** GET THAT **** FIXED Le
                  yep he got pride knee raped

Comment

I did not think I would ever see those knees again. Now that's vintage Wanderlei. The way he swings his leg allll the way backwards and smashes the knees from the clinch right into his victims face.

Comment

Working...
                    X