Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves: DeGale, The Most Ignorant and Arrogant in Britain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves: DeGale, The Most Ignorant and Arrogant in Britain

JAMES DEGALE branded George Groves a “deluded ugly boy” after signing to face his hated rival in Britishboxing’s grudge fight of 2011.

[Click Here To Read More]

I will admit Groves came off better in the presser and on Ringside. Hes got a good sense of humour.

Pity hes gonna get violated in the ring.

Comment

I like Groves, seems like a nice guy and a good fighter but Degale is on another level from Groves already! I think this is gonna be brutal for Groves, I could be wrong though.

Comment

isnt this the highly anticipated match up that couldnt be finalized several times and has been really alive, heated up between two former amateur mates?

finally made???

Comment

im more excited about this fight than the benn eubank first fight!
          i got 10k with dirk that says georgey groves wins.....again ! !
          i dont think in a loss he would get violated though, i think if he were to lose it would be points on a split.
          george can take shots but, de,fail is open for the long overhand right which i think could take him in a single delivery.
          watch it james coz its gonna hurt....in the words of the late michael jackson...oww!

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
            im more excited about this fight than the benn eubank first fight!
            i got 10k with dirk that says georgey groves wins.....again ! !
            i dont think in a loss he would get violated though, i think if he were to lose it would be points on a split.
            george can take shots but, de,fail is open for the long overhand right which i think could take him in a single delivery.
            watch it james coz its gonna hurt....in the words of the late michael jackson...oww!
            I'll have 10k with you that Degale will beat groves??

Comment

Why he keep calling him ugly boy.. i am not gay or anything but there appears nothing seriously wrong with groves..

Comment

Originally posted by Homeless Lump View Post
                Why he keep calling him ugly boy.. i am not gay or anything but there appears nothing seriously wrong with groves..
                Because DeGale thinks he is a pretty boy....

Comment

Well am sure when the fight is over they would both become best of mates.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Well am sure when the fight is over they would both become best of mates.

The last time they fought degale refused to shake his hand afterwards, they do actually hate each other they aren't going to bum each other after the fight like most boxers...

Comment

Working...
                    X