Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robin Givens Goes On Oprah To Make Sure No One Sides With Mike Tyson!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My opinion on this? Well many of us have been in a position of wanting to strike out or have come close to wanting to punch the head off our woman, but I for instance, would put my fist into a wall instead.

There comes a time when someone has to step back and think. Some women want you to hit them as that is all the ammo they need.

Although Mike was probably goaded into punching her, he should have had the presence of mind. How many have made money off his short temper? How many in the future will? We all wonder how the guy could be broke, we know the answer. he just cannot control himself.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      +1

not sure what's wrong with the people in this thread, perhaps they should live with Tyson for a while to experience just five minutes of what she had to go through. It's easy to paint him as a hero from afar. The guy is crazy and was abusive, there's no point pretending otherwise.
      I think everyone aknowledges he was probably abusive. The point is that he is trying to get his life in order now. She reminds me of someone who attacks a recovering alcoholic, endlessly reminding him of what he used to do when he was drunk. Its in the past, its in the public record. Theres no need to drag his name through the mud any more than it already has been. She should thank Mike that she can now still get on shows like oprah purely as a result of having once tried to marry and take all his money.

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
        i agree...but it's just as bad if she sticks around to simply get tv time and and try to influence her career...

it's like that rhianna and chris brown situation...she doesn't want to talk about it until her album comes out...that sounds like an agenda...i don't respect it...
        No, it's not just as bad, it's still bad though.

Comment

people on givens's dick need to stfu. ***** made 20millis of tyson str8 after marriage and deserves more than a slap on her ****.

Comment

I don't care about any of that. Bottom line is Mike was in the position of power here, and he should have dealt with her in a rational way. Assaulting a woman is never the answer.
            No, no, no, no, no.

You need to understand that physical abuse is only one aspect of demestic abuse. She psychologically abused Mike.

Maybe in the next 20 years time people will start taking the verbal abuse men suffer in relationships seriously.

Things aren't as clear cut as you're making them out to be, in a relationship where you trust your partner you tend to tell them things, things that if the person is spiteful they will use to emotionally destroy you.

Comment

what a *****........

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                No, no, no, no, no.

You need to understand that physical abuse is only one aspect of demestic abuse. She psychologically abused Mike.

Maybe in the next 20 years time people will start taking the verbal abuse men suffer in relationships seriously.

Things aren't as clear cut as you're making them out to be, in a relationship where you trust your partner you tend to tell them things, things that if the person is spiteful they will use to emotionally destroy you.
                Oh for ****'s sake

Comment

Originally posted by BUSINESSMAN View Post
                  people on givens's dick need to stfu. ***** made 20millis of tyson str8 after marriage and deserves more than a slap on her ****.
                  See this is what I'm talking about. It seems people on NSB are not only stupid about boxing matters.

Comment

Originally posted by CounterPuncha View Post
                    Oh for ****'s sake
                    It's a perfectly legitimate opinion. Come down off your condescending pony. Who t f are you? Who is to say which is more damaging; emotional or physical abuse? Please make us aware of your credentials if you expect more than a cursory glance...otherwise, stow the attitude.

Comment

I hope she never works anywhere again

Comment

Working...
                      X