No announcement yet.

Marciano Fans Click Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
    I wouldn't come here if these lads didn't take shots at me behind my back. So why don't you tell them the same mate.
    I'm sorry but I don't understand.

I just suggested that you let out your steam in another thread.

Comment

If we dont talk about slimey, slimey wont have anything to say.

so yeah marciano didnt really know much about him other then being undefeated. downloaded some movies the other day lastarza and walcot 1 sports century quite good very impressed by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem122 View Post

so yeah marciano didnt really know much about him other then being undefeated. downloaded some movies the other day lastarza and walcot 1 sports century quite good very impressed by him.
        Great to see someone showing interest In Rock. If you are after some more footage of him i have some on my Youtube channel.

Rocky is a credit to our sport, He showed more dedication then any other Heavyweight Champion Before and after him, His Stamina was unbeleavable and second to none. he Defined the Word Stamina, If you Look Stamina up im sure a picture of Rocky Marciano Will Apear.

ROOSTER

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
          Bollocks. It's in his own biography mate. Sorry to say, but there is no way out on this one. You're just gonna have to accept the fact that your man was this type of person, and committed this horrendous act.

Like I said before, you can throw the proof in their face and they'll still deny it.
          As clearly illustrated, the quote has been written in 1978 by a joint 3rd party, which suggests a lot of room for further research & debate.. Adding to the fact that Louis had senial dimensia at this time, suggests a massive void in the truth..

Comment

Check out both of the Ezzard Charles fights too. Also the Rex Layne and Archie Moore fights are good as well.

Poet

Comment

My appologies for missing that.. Don't worry I'm dealing with him on my thread now, with plenty of new imformation, which I'm very confident will discredit his entire mind set.. He may even have to get a new alt..

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                Check out both of the Ezzard Charles fights too. Also the Rex Layne and Archie Moore fights are good as well.

Poet
                The first Charles fight was one of the most Grueling fights ive seen, If it was Color HD i cant imagine how Brutal it would look. The Black and White film takes away from the older fighters, Fans of this Era dont know how lucky they are to have the footage and Quality they get.

ROOSTER

Comment

Working...
                X