No announcement yet.

You know you love boxing when.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you start using boxing terminology in every day life

I use the term "bum" or "tomato can" or "fraud" to describe someone whose **** at their job or just **** at performing a certain task. I've now popularised it in the Football Thread and in my group of friends.

Comment

When you literally let Pacquiao bum you

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        When you miss family reunions, birthdays, graduation parties, wedding anniversaries, and your family is all like "you don't come see us anymore" "we miss you" "you should come around more" "are we strangers?" YEA WELL YOU GUYS SHOULD START ORDERING MORE FIGHTS!!!

Same stuff happens to me lol.

* When you zone out and play full fights in your head while your partner is talking to you.

* When NSB is the first and last thing you see everyday.

* When you randomly begin announcing your favourite fighters in your best Buffer impersonation…. " De la Zona Norte… Tijuana Mexico…"

* When you get tired of ***** commentating and whole heartedly believe you could do x 10 better.

* When you hush folks around you while you're streaming a fight in a foreign broadcast even though you have no idea what they are saying.

Comment

When you get mad at someone for wanting to change the channel after they read the scorecards and announce the winner. NO, I GOTTA LISTEN TO THE DAMN POST FIGHT INTERVIEW, WOMAN!!!

Comment

when you miss classes just to stay at home and watch the weigh in.

Comment

when you get angry that clowns disrespect the sport, the art, and the fighters who put their lifes on the line for our entertainment!!!!!

Comment

When you have your parrents stream you fights from Puerto Rico TV thru skype into my phone!

When you make your wife buy you PPV of Cotto vs FMJr. and stream it to you from the TV, to her Phone, to my super crappy internet connection at 4AM in a hotel in Bahrain!

Talk about crapy links! lol! But well worth it!

Comment

When you have a 500$ cable bill because of the 4728202047372 PPVs this year.

Comment

When you see someone fall and when they're up on their feet you look in their eyes like a you a ref and ask "Are you ok?"

Comment

when you go to Starbucks or Mickey Ds to use their WiFi to stream boxing on your tablet.... :RRONTFL:

Comment

Working...
                      X