No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal Takes First Step in Becoming His Own Boss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal Takes First Step in Becoming His Own Boss

A press gathering was held on Wednesday, where former light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal announced the formation of his own promotional company, Jean Pascal Promotions. He also officially announced a two fight agreement where his brand new company will co-promote his next two fights with Canada's two leading promotional outfits, Groupe Yvon Michel (GYM) and InterBox.

Pascal (29-2-1, 17 KOs), 31-years-old, became a free agent in January after outpointing Canadian rival Lucian Bute. His promotional agreement with longtime promoter Yvon Michel had expired and he received numerous offers from a who's who of promotional players.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wonder how long before Haymon steps in as "Advisor".

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
      Wonder how long before Haymon steps in as "Advisor".

LOL at all these cats running to him to advise them. I mean how can he be the best interest for his fighters if they are fighting each other? I see trouble brewing eventually.

Also. Is the "I want to thank Al Haymon" catchphrase a requirement of guys he has signed? It has to be in the contract or something that they have to say it as it is so damn corny.

Comment

For all this attention given to Pascal being a star and all that, the guy barely fights, especially top LHWs

Comment

Didn't like this guy but Im starting to.

Comment

douche-bag

I thought Pascal already had that douche-bag Greg Leon as his "advisor"?
            Or did Pascal wise up and lose that dead weight?

Comment

Jean Pascal was always the boss of Montreal and Canadian boxing.

Stevenson even with the Lineal belt is still the Capo.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                For all this attention given to Pascal being a star and all that, the guy barely fights, especially top LHWs
                Barely fights is a fair comment and its annoying for me as a fan as well.

As for top LHWs i mean win or lose he did fight Bute, Dawson and Hopkins.

Comment

so GYM, Interbox and JP Promotions.... all in one roll

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    Barely fights is a fair comment and its annoying for me as a fan as well.

As for top LHWs i mean win or lose he did fight Bute, Dawson and Hopkins.
                    Bute wasnt a top LHW and the 2nd Hopkins fight was in 2011

Comment

Working...
                    X