Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's becoming more of a labor to shave as I get older

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My late teens/early 20s i kept a clean shaven look which meant a shave every morning. It was a ball-ache so i grew it out a bit.

I mostly have a stubble look with a trim every 3/4 days. Quick and easy with an electric shaver. When i get too lazy (happens often), i grow it out into a rough homeless look.

Nothing did beat a good classic straight razor blade cut though. Felt refreshing and satisfying.

Comment

• I get a haircut every two weeks so I shave 3 to 4 times in between

I don't mind the hair on my face is the hair under my chin/neck area that bothers me

Once in a while I just don't give a **** and just let my beard New England away

Comment

• If youre career/job doesnt get in the way and you dont care about what other people think then let it grow if youre comfortable with that. I grew my beard because all the men in my family had beards. My beard is long enough to grab with my fist and still have a bit left. The only thing that really happens when im in trains in NY is that cops will usually pull me over at bag checks or people will sometimes stare on the train thinking im going to bomb them or some shyt. But fyck'em it is what it is.

Comment

• I've been growing a slight beard every week or so, then shave it off when it gets too long.

Also, I've noticed that I'm getting ****in 'ear hair' that requires me to tweezer it out. Not to mention the 'nasal hair' in my nose and the unsightly back and shoulder hair - it's like I'm in my 30's and I'm a hairy ape WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            I've been growing a slight beard every week or so, then shave it off when it gets too long.

Also, I've noticed that I'm getting ****in 'ear hair' that requires me to tweezer it out. Not to mention the 'nasal hair' in my nose and the unsightly back and shoulder hair - it's like I'm in my 30's and I'm a hairy ape WTF
            Ha. i do the same as you. I gotta buy one of those electric nose/ear hair trimmers. And yeah, it gets worse as we age. Wait till you get to your 50's.
            I use a shaver, (not an electric razer) to keep a 5 o'clock shadow look.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I've been growing a slight beard every week or so, then shave it off when it gets too long.

Comment

Working...
              X