Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Boxing Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuban La Cruz is simply amazing, just imagine him fighting the likes of Dawson or Ward, damn

Comment

• Originally posted by ksan View Post
      Cuban La Cruz is simply amazing, just imagine him fighting the likes of Dawson or Ward, damn
      Yeah he looked pretty unbeatable.

Comment

• good fight coming up, between the chinese lhw and the brasilian

Comment

• Originally posted by ksan View Post
          Cuban La Cruz is simply amazing, just imagine him fighting the likes of Dawson or Ward, damn
          Yea he is unreal! I glanced at betting odds before the fight and he was a 50-1 favorite

Nobody except lomachenko come within even half of those odds again st opponents

Comment

• I thought China edged out that fight. The Brazilian was slapping with a lot of those punches.

Good, close fight though

Comment

• GREAT fight!

And Yamaguchi won!, it was very close, I'm happy for him, him and his brother Esquiva, fought here for the Mexico City Guerreros in the World Series of Boxing, they are both good dudes, and both with options for a Medal, o no I just saw that Yamaguchi will fight La Cruz, damn, he will have to have the fight of his life to get to the semifinals, Esquiva has an easier draw

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Yea he is unreal! I glanced at betting odds before the fight and he was a 50-1 favorite

lmao

With the quality of Olympic scoring, how can anyone command those kind of odds? Everything ought to be even money. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

I think we both saw the best 2 cuban fighters at the Olympics today, Roniel Iglesias and La Cruz, Savon was good too.

A promoter needs to get them out of the Island now!

In Fitty I pray haha

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    I thought China edged out that fight. The Brazilian was slapping with a lot of those punches.

Good, close fight though
                    Same here. Meng was gracious in defeat, too. I always enjoy seeing that. Fight was indeed close. No complaints.

Comment

• Australian Hooper vs the Russian Mekhontsev is going to be good too.

And he has a chance vs the Russian, Mekhontsev is not fighting at his best weight class.

I don't know why the russians made him go down in weight, and put Beterviev at HW.

Comment

Working...
                      X