No announcement yet.

FIGHT OF THE DECADE draws near: Pacquiao vs. Bradley PROMO VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    This is the real fight, not Cotto and Floyd. People cant say Pacs fighting Floyds leftovers here.

Bradley is better than anyone Floyd has ever faced. Plus Bradley is bigger than Pac, walking around 170. So the fact he can drain himself to 140 and still be champ is saying something. Pac can retire after this fight if he wins and forget Floyd.
    Bradley is a good opponent, but more along the lines of Floyd vs. Hatton dumb a$$. Hatton-Bradley at 140 would be a really good and close fight.

It's truly sad for the state of boxing and this website that you have Green K, truly sad. Anyone that says Floyd beat Hatton because of ref help, Floyd has a terrible resume, Floyd isn't a HOF, Floyd isn't an ATG, does not deserve to be taken seriously.

Comment

Pac is not fighting Cotto, because Pac stated he would never fight above 147 again, so why do you expect him to break his promise just like that?

Cotto made it clear he wanted to revenge his loss to Pac, so of course Pac gave the fight consideration. Not that he is de meaning Bradley as a challenger, in fact you could say Pac was ducking Bradley if he pursued the cotto fight anymore.

Bradley is the best fighter Floyd has ever fought, that is if he fougth him.
      You are a f**king moron. Seriously, delusional and moronic.

If Pac had chose to fight Cotto at 147, yes it would have been a crappy fight. Cotto shouldn't be fighting at anything lower than 153-154 for the rest of his career. Had Pac fought Cotto at 154, it would have been a legit fight, said it since November. So, Floyd fighting Cotto at 154 is far and away the best option for him right now, aside from Manny, and same goes for Manny. Bradley is far and away the best option for him aside from Floyd. Sergio is already wrapped up with Macklin in March, so he wasn't available.

Also, Floyd WILL NEVER get the chance to fight Bradley, because Bradley is Top Rank now, plain and simple. It wold never happen, even if Bradley beats Pacquiao. And while I like Bradley and am a fan, I stopped following him after he straight up avoided Khan because he knew he had a shot to land Pacquiao. I don't like Khan, though he did beat Peterson and will again, but he was right about Bradley avoiding him. That's why Tim really needs to make a statement against Pacquiao, or it was all for NOTHING.

Also, for all your Pacquiao worship, even though I highly doubt you've actually watched boxing for all that long, this is the best Pacquiao opponent in a LONG time.

Bradley is Manny's first PRIME opponent since Jorge Solis. Bradley is Manny's best opponent selection since Marquez in 08'. And Bradley is Manny's first actual legit opponent since Cotto. Hard facts.
      Last edited by 4Corners; 02-21-2012, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        that fight didn't have 24/7
        Pac and Clottey didn't have a 24/7?? I swear I was watching episodes of it. It showed Clottey's old neighborhood in Ghana. It explained how they were either fishermen or a fighter in their town. And I remember a scene of Clottey talking about his daughter who was at Ghana while he is training in New York.

Edit...

K Nevermind. I just looked it up on youtube. It was called Road to Dallas. But wow. Really? It's like the same thing.

Comment

I wouldn't say this is the 'fight of the decade' but it's a good, legit fight. **** anyone who says this is a bs fight cause it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
            Pac and Clottey didn't have a 24/7?? I swear I was watching episodes of it. It showed Clottey's old neighborhood in Ghana. It explained how they were either fishermen or a fighter in their town. And I remember a scene of Clottey talking about his daughter who was at Ghana while he is training in New York.

Edit...

K Nevermind. I just looked it up on youtube. It was called Road to Dallas. But wow. Really? It's like the same thing.
            I guess it is in the concept... but not really... I have no idea.
            I remember watching a weird interview with Clottey how he was getting all voodoo priest and said if he beat Pacquiao he'd absorb his power.... or some bs like that.
            This fight will get a 24/7 though.

Comment

This is the real fight, not Cotto and Floyd. People cant say Pacs fighting Floyds leftovers here.

Bradley is better than anyone Floyd has ever faced. Plus Bradley is bigger than Pac, walking around 170. So the fact he can drain himself to 140 and still be champ is saying something. Pac can retire after this fight if he wins and forget Floyd.

The bull**** people come out with is unreal !

Hatton 140lbs crushes bradley
              Cotto 147lbs or 154lbs crushes bradley
              Ortiz at 147lbs crushes bradley
              Mosley 147lbs crushes bradley
              ODLH 154lbs crushes bradley - bradlye can fight him at 150lbs like mayweather did

ALL better and beat bradly at 140lbs +

Its a real fight ? only months ago people rubbished a fight between bradley and mayweather becasue bradley has done **** ! Decent/Good 140lbs fighter thats it, why fight him at 147lbs when hes champ at 140lbs ? Pacquiao ass licking is beyond belief !!!

Pacquiao iN many EXPERT opinions LOST to marquez
              Bradley just beat 40 year old Casamayor career superfeather/lightweight

But no your right best fight ever, bradley is the 2nd best ever p4p ............

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Keane View Post
                The bull**** people come out with is unreal !

ODLH 154lbs crushes bradley - bradlye can fight him at 150lbs like mayweather did

ALL better and beat bradly at 140lbs +

Its a real fight ? only months ago people rubbished a fight between bradley and mayweather becasue bradley has done **** ! Decent/Good 140lbs fighter thats it, why fight him at 147lbs when hes champ at 140lbs ? Pacquiao ass licking is beyond belief !!!

Pacquiao iN many EXPERT opinions LOST to marquez
                Bradley just beat 40 year old Casamayor career superfeather/lightweight

But no your right best fight ever, bradley is the 2nd best ever p4p ............
                crushes.... really?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  crushes.... really?

if were talking about them before they fought mayweather then yes

140lbs Hatton, bradley doesnt have the power to keep him off
                  147lbs Oritiz to big to powerful
                  147lbs/154lbs cotto same as ortiz
                  147lbs mosley to big to fast to powerful
                  154lbs ODLH to big strong and powerful

Bradley is good but if he didnt have that 0 he would be another good but nothing great fighter.... alot of "fans" think he's an afro-american with a 0 must be as good as floyd which is sad really.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Keane View Post
                    This man:

physically shoots Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                    X