No announcement yet.

Marquez K.O'd Ramos with the same punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
    I've always thought the same thing as far as Marquez looking slow and showing his age in the 4th fight. IMO he looked much better in the 3rd fight, in fact that's the best I've seen of Marquez since he fought at lightweight including the fight against Alvarado if you take into account the level of opposition. His timing and speed were on point and he truly put on a great performance that night.
    He was definitely much slower both in speed and reflexes in the 4th fight because he trained for the KO. That's why Pac was hitting him so much more.

He looked quick against Alvarado because it was Alvarado. Put him in with Bradley or Pac and he'll look slower again.

Comment

Ramos took a blatant dive in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
        I've always thought the same thing as far as Marquez looking slow and showing his age in the 4th fight. IMO he looked much better in the 3rd fight, in fact that's the best I've seen of Marquez since he fought at lightweight including the fight against Alvarado if you take into account the level of opposition. His timing and speed were on point and he truly put on a great performance that night.
        there is no doubt he was slower in 4th fight but that was by design he tried get as strong he could instead of training for speed like he had previously he was literally going for the ko he didnt just get lucky he knew i got get the ko to win

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          He was definitely much slower both in speed and reflexes in the 4th fight because he trained for the KO. That's why Pac was hitting him so much more.

He looked quick against Alvarado because it was Alvarado. Put him in with Bradley or Pac and he'll look slower again.
          Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
          there is no doubt he was slower in 4th fight but that was by design he tried get as strong he could instead of training for speed like he had previously he was literally going for the ko he didnt just get lucky he knew i got get the ko to win
          Yeah I completely agree he was going for the Home-run shot throughout the fight that was evident in his training and we even saw him land that same punch in sparring.

Comment

That KO had bribe written all over it lol.

Comment

Working...
            X