No announcement yet.

If Pacman beats Rios Easily, the hype is back instantly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pacman beats Rios Easily, the hype is back instantly

Yes he lost to marquez(not even going to mention Bradley), but if he man handles Rios the hype is back regardless. There is always that fighter that has a number on you for some reason and gives you trouble. For mosley it was forest, For ali it was Frazier, hell even for mayweather it was castillo. Great Boxers come back from that tough fight and are still be as marketable as they once were. And if he knocks out or owns rios, people will be talking about him again.

Plus, if he beats Rios, Besides maybe Pacman and Floyd, he has got the two biggest potential Fights in boxing, Pacman vs Bradley, or Pacman vs Marquez. No other fight that mayweather can have can come close to those two in my opinion.

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
    Yes he lost to marquez(not even going to mention Bradley), but if he man handles Rios the hype is back regardless. There is always that fighter that has a number on you for some reason and gives you trouble. For mosley it was forest, For ali it was Frazier, hell even for mayweather it was castillo. Great Boxers come back from that tough fight and are still be as marketable as they once were. And if he knocks out or owns rios, people will be talking about him again.

Plus, if he beats Rios, Besides maybe Pacman and Floyd, he has got the two biggest potential Fights in boxing, Pacman vs Bradley, or Pacman vs Marquez. No other fight that mayweather can have can come close to those two in my opinion.
    simpleton

Comment

Most the hype, not all.

Comment

I would gain a good percentage back but not all of it

Comment

We discrediting him already? I thought we'd at least wait until later October/Early November

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post

Id say yes. Rios only loss came from the guy he (rios) Kod. And that was by a decision. Nobody has really beat down Rios. If Manny does it will show no rust or timid thoughts or signs of slacking...He will be back with a vengeance. In no way at all is Rios a look over type fighter!

Comment

If he wins, great.
              If he goes on to fight an actually-credible opponent, great.

Comment

he will beat him easily....

hype won't be back though.... not unless he beats a 'real' ww.... or gets jmm/bradley back in the ring and beats them....

it's gonna take something significant....

Comment

Guys come on. Rios is a sacrificial lamb. Pacquiao is going to massacre him.

Maybe, at this stage in his career, other than FLoyd obviously, there some welters that could beat Pac. But Rios is definitely not among those WWs.

Rios is one of the easiest fighters to hit, and isn't so big and powerful that his inside game is going to trouble Pac.

I do potentially see Floyd - Pac in the future. At this point, considering how sharp Floyd looked against Canelo, you've gotta believe Floyd won't be as worried about losing as he previously was.

Comment

Don't agree. Pacmania will never be like it was. It won't return from beating a guy that is not relevant at the weight class.

Comment

Working...
                    X