No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner- About Billions Episode 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rabagiyo_ View Post
    lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wtf did you just say.

'He young doe'

all the 'young' kids are saying it

Comment

People still use that stupid term for money? I must be getting older or mature.... Can't stand ghettoness

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

all the 'young' kids are saying it
        these 'young kids' are clearly ******ed ruining the American language with all their nonsense. They need to be whipped into proper shape if you know what I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by San Iker View Post
          He can act the way he wants to act. He's young, we all been young and done stupid things.

Plus Adrian is getting guap.

He's the future of American boxing. He's not hurting anyone, he's having a bit of fun.
          Lol Wut?!?!?!?

Comment

Different folks different....

Comment

cool....my man AI made a cameo!!

Comment

yall be hatin...adrien jst a young ass lil dude coming up, he like 23 years old...

Comment

Broner and some of his boys be acting real feminine. The dances they like to do too. Thats straight up gay queen like dancing.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo_ View Post
                    these 'young kids' are clearly ******ed ruining the American language with all their nonsense. They need to be whipped into proper shape if you know what I'm saying.
                    *English language.

On a serious note though, this kid needs to be shot. He tries to impersonate Mayweather so much he might as well **** the guy up the ass. He's nothing special either - good but not special. I've never seen a boxer so devoid of intelligence.

Comment

And to think that a guy who beats up old ladies, snatches purses and then purses some Dancer's Snatch.........has droves of fans - is a sick commentary on society. It could be worse....afterall, the mass murderer Night Stalker Richard Ramirez had tons of marriage proposals in Prison from women outside the walls.

Comment

Working...
                      X